Driving lessons for sale.

JKD

Banned
Why would anyone be stupid enough to put their life at risk next to that douchebag Eric?!?

He wrecked the car a few times before making any power. Who knows what will happen now.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
juiced35th said:
Hey snakebitten 1975 If you need some lessons let me know. Foofinator thanks for taking me for a spin. You put a good 20 short buses on eric in only one gear:lol: J/k Eric (you know I got to give you a hard time) you fix what was wrong?

Yeah I know man, yeah just one of the T-bolt clamps came loose some nothing major, went and did some racing later on at the Garland gtg and hung for a little bit, David you know how good the car runs from a dig no one stands a chance. I was launching so much better, my wastegates were blowing foofs and Jasons eardrums off :D, im such a maniac behind the wheel you should see foof weaving in and out of traffic trying to beat me and Jason, lessons learned.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
SVT Lurch said:
Brake boosting lessons here.

Who needs to brake boost when you can run from a dig and blow tires, and launch the shit out of the car, should have seen me and jason smoking them tires down I-30, I think Foof was going blind haha:-D

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
JKD said:
Why would anyone be stupid enough to put their life at risk next to that douchebag Eric?!?

He wrecked the car a few times before making any power. Who knows what will happen now.

A few times why dont you ever get your story straight, you must be taking lessons from Nasty Nate.:D

JKD

Banned
snakebitten1975 said:
A few times why dont you ever get your story straight, you must be taking lessons from Nasty Nate.:D

Why don't you straighten me out yourself douche? I knew I should have went out to the Garland GTG last night. Don't worry, we're bound to run into eachother and we'll settle this shit.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
Thnx man, there are always going to be haters, its all good thnx david, womack hope you like the wideband, let me know how it goes, I have a mafia also if anyone is interested. Since Im switching to the SCT blow thru configuration.

NaSSty Nate

Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
why don't you keep my name out of your ****ing mouth you lil dickless wonder. Go run your car into a guardrail.

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
Who needs to brake boost when you can run from a dig and blow tires, and launch the shit out of the car, should have seen me and jason smoking them tires down I-30, I think Foof was going blind haha:-D
People who run from a roll.:thumbsup: Leaving on 9 lbs > no boost.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
dan03mach said:
So what kind of power does your car make now, E-Jones???
right now im making 515 on low boost and 480 tq, im waiting on a blow thru config. from sct the 2800, then going up from there 800, shouldnt be a problem on high boost, im making 52hp per pound of boost or close to it, my wastegate spring are 7lb, so they dont even open until that. On 9.5 lbs I made the 515 number, its a totally different car, im loving it, just ask foof, lol. Right now on the street im making right at 11.5 pounds of boost which should be close to 550, maybe more its just on the street. I really need some better tires, I have another set of et streets for the track that were off mannys 03 cobra, until I get the CCW drag pack's in a few weeks.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
NaSSty Nate said:
why don't you keep my name out of your ****ing mouth you lil dickless wonder. Go run your car into a guardrail.

At least I can drive my own car, dont need anyone to race it to make it any faster.

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
oh yeah your the expert on twin turbo cars right trey. F that two step will be next.
If you come out Friday I can explain it in detail, I really don't want to type it all out. Just rest assured that if you're running from a roll, you'll do much better brake boosting off the start. Keep in mind I'm not talking smack here (for once:lol: ) just sharing knowledge.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
its cool man, I appreciate the advice its my first twin turbo, and have never brake boosted before, and dont want to mess anything, thanks for the help.

NaSSty Nate

Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
At least I can drive my own car, dont need anyone to race it to make it any faster.
My car hasn't seen any guardrails and I have made plenty of passes in my own car and already knew how to do my own burnouts. Didn't need a shop to teach me how to do that.:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread