Driving lessons for sale.

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
Car-less Chris said:
all i hear is a bunch of wannabe e-thugs trying to act like they are gonna do something, but in reality they aint gonna do shit...ive sat here and read this thread and think its pointless bs..:bored: and if you have a problem with what i said come on and correct me..
I concur.. Too much B.S. going on in here..

Sergio

Established Member
JKD said:
Gee, thanks for your permission. Once again you completely underestimate me by thinking me knocking you out only once is going to end the situation.

You're going to have to think of a better way to resolve the situation you started in a more sincere fashion. Perhaps a formal apology with admitting to what you did. I'm not like the rest of the guys you dealt with on the other sites. You pissed off the wrong person this time. If you think sucking up to my friends is going to get me to back up off of you- you got a another coming.

<------Pitbull off it's leash. Think quickly.

i dont kow you or snakebitten, but what exactly are you trying to prove? because you're really just making yourself look childish.

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
Car-less Chris said:
all i hear is a bunch of wannabe e-thugs trying to act like they are gonna do something, but in reality they aint gonna do shit...ive sat here and read this thread and think its pointless bs..:bored: and if you have a problem with what i said come on and correct me..
I went up there, you weren't there. Wuss. Scared of my wittle 270 rwhp?:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread