Driving VA to TX with PLENTY of extra space

hollowch

Mr. The Squirrel
Established Member
I'll be making a drive from Norfolk VA to Midland TX on the 15th of September. Will be hauling a tow dolly (already filled with my own POV) behind a 22ft Penske Truck. My household stuff will only fill about 8-10 ft of that space which leaves me about 12-14 feet of empty space. I'll be driving through the following major cities:

Richmond VA
Charlottesville VA
Knoxville TN
Nashville TN
Memphis TN
Little Rock AR
Dallas TX

And obviously any city that falls in between. Here is the route I'm taking
Picture2-4.png

I have no problem picking up or dropping off anything that falls on the direct path of this route. I would prefer not to steer off course however I'm sure I would have no problem reconsidering if the price is right. I'm not a professional shipping company, just a separating military guy looking to make some extra cash and help out some good people. I can provide reservation and military move paperwork to prove I'm not just someone looking to steal your stuff. If anyone is interested please contact me within or by phone. My name is Chris Holloway, cell 432-553-8590.

Last edited:

wigginwilly00

Another day in Paradise
Established Member
Indeed, not a whole helluva lot to do in West Texas. I'm assuming that's your home town or you already have job lined up in Midland/Odessa?

Anyways congrats on coming back to a great state.

hollowch

Mr. The Squirrel
Established Member
Why Midland? I lived there for about 16 years...it kinda sucks lol

lol, the military moves you back to your home state of residence, free of charge. I've also got to pick up my new bronco and get situated before I head out to CA for school

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice gesture. Occasionally we read of people looking for a service to deliver parts. Hopefully your offer will benefit one or more.

So you're separating from the Navy. I'm a Navy vet myself. My last station wasn't too far from you. I worked with the Defense Intelligence Agency in D.C.

Where are you going to school in CA? I wish you the best with your schooling. :)

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
Nice gesture. Occasionally we read of people looking for a service to deliver parts. Hopefully your offer will benefit one or more.

So you're separating from the Navy. I'm a Navy vet myself. My last station wasn't too far from you. I worked with the Defense Intelligence Agency in D.C.

Where are you going to school in CA? I wish you the best with your schooling. :)

damn you too Bob? more squids in here than i thought.:pepper:
Gunnersmate 2nd Class :coolman:

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
I'll be driving from NoVA to NW Arkansas a few days before you head out. Very nice gesture on your part, and a smart way to make a few extra bucks if you actually sell the space.

But getting paid for a diy move is pretty good anyways ;)

Users who are viewing this thread