drove my buddies hell cat around.

bleedingfordblu

Established Member
very cool cars, i like them a lot. would I trade my mustang for one? no, but I wouldnt mind parking one in the garage if i had the money

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
My Dodge Challenger is so much bigger then any car I've ever owned that it took me about a day just to get used to it's huge size. Now after three days I absolutely love this car. The Scatpack is the perfect daily driver and maybe in four years I will upgrade to a hellcat. Hopefully they will still make these motors with all the goddamn government regulations coming.

Scatpack ftw.

Im loving these cars more and more every day. The things I used to hate them for (size, weight, size, poor handling) are now things I love about them. I dunno, I have a smaller car thats handling oriented and tight and its not as fun as I hoped. Really miss the feel of a big v8 that wants to do nothing but roast tires.

101blur

Established Member
Here's my brothers Hellcat charger I know its not a Challenger but man I have to says its the best 4 door I have ever driven and I like it far far more then the Tesla p85D that I have driven.
its tinted and lowerd on KW coilovers waiting next will be cold air kit and tune and hopefully a nice set of wheels down the road.
Dodge has built a great car, my brother had a mopar edition charge before the last years model and this car feels very different more responsive in braking and handling and obviously the power.
1FDA1413-2C4B-4B9E-BFAC-92A47AE11CE9_zpssm0cisq6.jpg

jbs$

Established Member
Fast Willie, I just saw, on the Hellcat site, a tower brace that is being tested. It appears to be serious part by a reputaable supplier.

Fast Willy

Established Member
Fast Willie, I just saw, on the Hellcat site, a tower brace that is being tested. It appears to be serious part by a reputaable supplier.

Check these out. http://www.razorsedgemotorsports.com/Razors_Edge_Mopar_LX_Front_Strut_Tower_Brace_Moly_p/306-5011.htm

They have also released the hell cat option which isn't on the site yet. They also have frame connectors end links bump stop kit and a bunch of other suspension stuff. Been working on the LX stuff since they came out.

Users who are viewing this thread