<drum roll> Pics of that S10 I may be trading for:

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
Howdy,
Here are a few pics of the S10 I may be trading for. Nothing is set in stone yet b/c we were only able to talk briefly about the possibility of trading a few days ago. Since then due to conflicting schedules/events, I haven't talked to him again about it. Anyway, here are two pics I took. :)

in Christ,
Jonathan :)

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
Sorry, he wasn't home when I stopped by to talk to him before work, so I just took these two pics and left. I didn't get any engine pics b/c he wasn't there. Perhaps later :)

Specs:
327, the block came from a Nova, CompCam, Holly carb, several chrome accessories under the hood, and it has an estimated 380-400 HP :) The "butt-dyno" registered that its a little faster than a stock 03 Cobra I rode in, so I'd say 380-400 hp is correct (rwhp) :) My friend's uncle has a dyno, so if I get it, I'll be sure to head to the dyno ASAP. :)

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
I may be. I liked this truck a long time before I liked Mustangs, actually, I just wasn't ever able to afford it at the time. :D

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
How much are 4 link suspensions? I've heard they're expensive, but I haven't seen any :shrug: A "slide-a-link" is supposedly good for an S10 to get traction, and it's only about $350 for the setup.

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
Originally posted by LIGHTNING LARRY
Get some more specs. Like the year, what year and mods ahve been done to the engine and tranny.

<waiting to hear something from Larry> :thumbsup:

GoatDaddy

Good luck, though, if that's what you want. The only truck I would ever own now is a: LIGHTNING (angelic choir sings in the background).

MattNCSU

Who sharted?
Established Member
Originally posted by snail50
Good luck, though, if that's what you want. The only truck I would ever own now is a: LIGHTNING (angelic choir sings in the background).
don't bring that writer sh*t here Ben :nonono:

lmao, you know I'm just f***ing with ya

GoatDaddy

Originally posted by MattNCSU
don't bring that writer sh*t here Ben :nonono:

lmao, you know I'm just f***ing with ya

sonofa!

actually, my writing is more along the lines of "he thrust his purple-headed warrior into her quivering mound of love pudding."

MattNCSU

Who sharted?
Established Member
Originally posted by snail50
sonofa!

actually, my writing is more along the lines of "he thrust his purple-headed warrior into her quivering mound of love pudding."
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Can't wait to read that one. :read:

LogiWorld123

Established Member
plthumbsdown.gif

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Please God NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Users who are viewing this thread