Dyno, around Salisbury NC

Baby J

Established Member
moving across country from washington state, car is tune on 92 octane right now. when i get there i plan to put 93 in it and would like to put it on the dyno just to see where the numbers are and what A/F looks like. Car is being shipped to Salisbury, NC first then the final destination will be Charleston, SC.

THanks for the info in advance. :beer:

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
Dan at Pro Dyno is where you want to take it. He is in charlotte.

What kind of car is it?

Baby J

Established Member
Dan at Pro Dyno is where you want to take it. He is in charlotte.

What kind of car is it?

I'll look them up, 03 Vert with a TVS and all the goodies.

Charlotte is less than an our from Salisbury.

very familiar with the area i grew up in Salisbury, worked in charlotte before i joined the Navy. just need to find out where the place is.

thanks for the info, heard about this place from a couple people plan on checking them out when i get to charleston on the 10th of Jan, i am getting to salisbury next week.

65fastback2+2

Established Member
thanks for the info, heard about this place from a couple people plan on checking them out when i get to charleston on the 10th of Jan, i am getting to salisbury next week.

My buddy randy does the ford tuning there.

One of all of 2 people I would let touch my vehicles.

Baby J

Established Member
Proably want be headed down to Raleigh, thought that there might be some where closer to Salisbury. Talked with Dan and he said he could get me A/F and my numbers the way it sits now(which it is tuned) i am just not trying to get another full tune done until i get my other pulled and some 110. Sitting at 604/571 on 92 octane running a 3.3 upper and #4 lower. i know everything should be ok since i am going up in Octane just want to be sure since the motor only has like 1500 miles on it.

slow06

Established Member
Pro dyno is off the exit for Carrowinds, takes me about 20 minutes to get there . Dan is a cool guy, he tuned my car and is doing a build on my friends car.

Baby J

Established Member
Pro dyno is off the exit for Carrowinds, takes me about 20 minutes to get there . Dan is a cool guy, he tuned my car and is doing a build on my friends car.

Thanks, i was thinking it might have been the next exit down by fort mill ford.

BLU3VN0M

SVT Addict
Established Member
Powercurve Motorsports in Pineville, NC. It's just off of the South Blvd. exit on 485. Eric and Rob are awesome, and have a ton of experience with TVS's.. Eric's cobra made over 700 with his TVS, that thing pulls like a freight train!

Users who are viewing this thread