Dyno Results

Svtecobra

Established Member
you guys think your have low numbers check mine out. See my post here, it includes my graph. I have 417hp and 413 torque with the following mods. Bassani cat-back, K&N FIPK, 2.73 Pulley with idlers, customer tune from Milehi. Everything looks good, did some data logging and everything checks out. I dont think its the tune. HELP!!!

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=322955

HELLFYR

Back in the game
Established Member
Svtecobra said:
you guys think your have low numbers check mine out. See my post here, it includes my graph. I have 417hp and 413 torque with the following mods. Bassani cat-back, K&N FIPK, 2.73 Pulley with idlers, customer tune from Milehi. Everything looks good, did some data logging and everything checks out. I dont think its the tune. HELP!!!

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=322955

You have something either seriously hosed, or you put the stock pulley back on. The torque is a little high for the stock pulley, but with the CB and KN the hp is just about right.

Check the pulley ... MEASURE IT... make sure it is what you think it is.

Rod

Svtecobra

Established Member
I know its the right size pulley. Its a billetflow 2.76 in blue. Says the number right on the pulley. My numbers seem so low compared to what others are getting.

JMD0346

Established Member
I made almost the exact same numbers with that setup. The only difference being a stage 3 port. IIRC my numbers were 468/43?. Some ports make the power and some dont. I dont care what anybody says.

03chromecobra

Jason Daily
Established Member
Just got re-dynoed and datalogged, put down 495 rwhp and 465 rwtq, only difference in the car was I put on a billetlow irs brace and it was 10 degrees cooler (70). Still lean on the A/F going to get it fixed.

Ironhand

Banned
03chromecobra said:
I just went to the dyno and was wondering the same thing. I put down 475/444 on a dynojet. Mods are Stage III port, 2.76 BF w/4idlers, Bassani catback and O/R X mid, K&N cai, ngk tr6 plugs gapped at .032. Amazon tuned. The A/F was right at 13 (through the tip) all the way to redline, and the building temp was 80 degrees. Don't mean to jack the thread but, I thought this might be a good thread to post in rather than starting another. Any advice? Oh and there were no signs of belt slip until like 6400 rpm's

At 13? with an O/R X pipe. That's your problem. Your way to lean. try 12.4 at the tip. Without enough fuel in the cylinders you will run hot and hp will fall but torque will go down quite a bit.

03yellow

Established Member
Your fat at 5.0 and lean on the top.

Its your tune!!!

COT might need to be disabled and perhaps some other things.

If you get the correct tune and it continues to goes lean on top your running out of maf.

Users who are viewing this thread