dyno today

stangm89

WILD BILL
Established Member
i had my car on the dyno for the first time today it was running 18 pounds of boost on 93 pump gas
BillyAlewine3.jpg

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
I think we need a bigger picture of you avatar..

SVTBMG

Banned
Looks like he cant tune with that A/F all over the place. I thought maybe it was a mustang dyno at first but it is clearly not. To be honest it doesn not even look tuned. No tuner worht a damn would let you take the car home like that. It is not even safe.

stangm89

WILD BILL
Established Member
Looks like he cant tune with that A/F all over the place. I thought maybe it was a mustang dyno at first but it is clearly not. To be honest it doesn not even look tuned. No tuner worht a damn would let you take the car home like that. It is not even safe.

the place that done the dyno doents tune nothing except a 300z but they will dyno any car so i will be looking to get a tune in the spring its prob done for the winter esp since the 400.00 speeding ticket coming home yesterday

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
that would be because the last time it was on a dyno it pulled 640 but it was on the race tune with 100 octane fuel and differant pulley and a few more pounds of boost.

How much boost at that time?

Users who are viewing this thread