E85 availability Houston tx?

w1tchblad3

Established Member
I live in Conroe tx with plenty of E85 stations but work in Houston and I cannot find a E85 station I was wondering if anyone knows of one

w1tchblad3

Established Member
Yeah I checked that list and it does not even show most the stations that I know are by me. That is why I'm wondering if anyone around Houston area knows of some locations that are not listed.

mustang john

Established Member
It seems like the biggest problem with all the E85 finder website and apps out there is that they are ALL way out of date. Its like as soon as the big govt subsidies ran out a few years ago all the interest in keeping this stuff up to date went out the window.

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
I live on the south side (League City) and have 3 stations with it just outside my neighborhood on hwy 96. Most of the stations that carry it are Kroger and Stripes.

SlipperySnake

Established Member
Sorry for bringing this back up, I live in Deer Park do you guys know of any stations that carry E85 in my area? I wanna convert but wanna find it readily available

Sorry everyone ignore that last post. I don't know what I was thinking. There are three stations on 96 in league city and you are lucky sir one just opened on center and p street in deer park. It's a stripes, I work at NDIC right there on the corner haha. Watched it since it was being built and was on my toes to see if they were going to hang e85 above several pumps and they sure did, so have it brotha. I have the fuel system for the setup if you want to do it on an eaton. I am going F1A, but idk if you have a cobra or not, since your name says 5.0 lol. I think I've seen your car. Do you work near OXY?

Grabberblue_5.0

Established Member
Thats perfect thanks for the heads up.. I have a 212 5.0 an im NA for the moment, Yes i work at INEOS..
Sorry everyone ignore that last post. I don't know what I was thinking. There are three stations on 96 in league city and you are lucky sir one just opened on center and p street in deer park. It's a stripes, I work at NDIC right there on the corner haha. Watched it since it was being built and was on my toes to see if they were going to hang e85 above several pumps and they sure did, so have it brotha. I have the fuel system for the setup if you want to do it on an eaton. I am going F1A, but idk if you have a cobra or not, since your name says 5.0 lol. I think I've seen your car. Do you work near OXY?

SlipperySnake

Established Member
Haha dude that's crazy I see your car every morning on independence in the parking lot there. Small world haha. Shoot me a text dude I can help ya get a good route if ya like. 832-622-1191. My names Landon.

Users who are viewing this thread