Eaton Superchargers on the Mach

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
Never mind, lol. Yeah i dont have a fuel setup. Is there anything else i need besides a fuel setup and that long list? And where can i get a good fuel setup?

Brand new fuel tank and pump go for 1300+ from Ford and thats with Tousley Ford discount i believe.

Best way is 03/04 fuel setup.

Absolutely cant go wrong.

Reloaded

Torque-a-licious
Established Member
Brand new fuel tank and pump go for 1300+ from Ford and thats with Tousley Ford discount i believe.

Best way is 03/04 fuel setup.

Absolutely cant go wrong.

Pretty much what I think all of us Eaton swappers did. Easiest route to go. Find a set-up used and you're in there like swim-wear.

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
Hey aren't the cobra and Mach fuel tanks the same? So dont i just need fuel pumps? And if im running 8psi on the Eaton do i even have to do a fuel setup?

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
Using a cobra tank and pumps is definitely the best route when looking at going with more power in the future. But if you don't have the $$ or if you can get buy with getting the tanks when you do up the power..............you can go with a Ford GT pump, modify the basket and drop in in your tank.....$100.

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
Hey aren't the cobra and Mach fuel tanks the same? So dont i just need fuel pumps? And if im running 8psi on the Eaton do i even have to do a fuel setup?

NO the tanks aren't the same, and yes you need a fuel stup. The stock pump will not have enough flow to support the fuel needed.

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member

NO the tanks aren't the same, and yes you need a fuel stup. The stock pump will not have enough flow to support the fuel needed.

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
Sweet perfect. Because i just dont know if i have the $ to do this full eaton swap. Im saving but its hard. But i can run the Ford GT pumps with my tank? Is there anything else i would need to do fuel wise?

frisko4one5

Crazy Mach 1 Poster
Established Member
is the list on the eaton parts in the first page the complete list 100% also on the fuel set up can i just buy a svt focus pump and not the tank? im trying to do or buy an eaton swap and want a 100% complete list of everything needed and use as a check list.

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
Sweet perfect. Because i just dont know if i have the $ to do this full eaton swap. Im saving but its hard. But i can run the Ford GT pumps with my tank? Is there anything else i would need to do fuel wise?

is the list on the eaton parts in the first page the complete list 100% also on the fuel set up can i just buy a svt focus pump and not the tank? im trying to do or buy an eaton swap and want a 100% complete list of everything needed and use as a check list.

You can use A FGT or an Aviator Fuel Pump. You will have to modify the basket in order to do so though (because of the pickup/level).

BTW - there is someone on teh registry selling a Cobra tank setup for $450.

Reloaded

Torque-a-licious
Established Member
The list that goodtms posted on this page is the complete list of parts, minus small things here and there and a couple of nuts/bolts, but those are the main parts you'll need to make it work.

Users who are viewing this thread