Eaton w/ BF 2.930 clear pulley 25k miles

bullitt4593

Established Member
Putting a Posi ported eaton on my car and have no use for the stock blower. it has 25k on it. not sure how many of those miles were spun with the BilletFlow 2.930" pulley on it. i bought the complete drive train with 25k on it and it came with that pulley on it. the blower will come bare as just a blower and the cogged pulley and hub as im going to need the rest for my swap. it is out of the car, just got it out tonight, looks to be in GREAT shape, no endplay slop, no unusual noises, etc. the car ran like a Raped Ape just yesterday, i just got a deal on the ported blower and decided i had to have it! you know how that goes....

Asking $450 shipped anywhere in the lower 48
blower and hub--> $400 shipped
blower naked--> $375 shipped

if you don't need/ want the pulley i am fine with just keeping it. the blower i bought came with a BF hub and 2.76" and i wouldnt mind keeping the 2.93" pulley ring for "just in case"

can email pics upon request.

i've also got a polished Accufab t/b and plenum for sale, offers?
:beer:

srtsir

Established Member
Hey Bullit Im from Syracuse Ny not that far from you..Let me know if you want to sell just a pulley I be interested...Let me know if you have anything else for sale

bullitt4593

Established Member
didnt sell on ebay so its still for sale... anybody looking for a low mileage stock Eaton to have ported? only 25k miles and already has a billetflow 2.93 cog pulley on it!

NEW PRICE $425 shipped or $350 shipped without the pulley and ring

i've got pics but i don't know how to put them up here so i can text or email them to you.

302army187

Established Member
didnt sell on ebay so its still for sale... anybody looking for a low mileage stock Eaton to have ported? only 25k miles and already has a billetflow 2.93 cog pulley on it!

NEW PRICE $425 shipped or $350 shipped without the pulley and ring

i've got pics but i don't know how to put them up here so i can text or email them to you.

sorry, deal came through on something else.

good luck with your sale.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread