Edmunds test: ZR1 vs. GTR

fiveo'cobra

Established Member
Everything is a repost on here. Probably why I never make threads anymore lmfao.

Something could happen this second and it has been posted on here already:beer::burnout::rockon::bash:

Here's one way to keep from reposting. Look at the date on the vid you posted. 10/28/2008. If the video is over two weeks old, there's a really high probability it has been posted especially if it has cars like the ZR1 and GTR in it.

younggun04

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Everything is a repost on here. Probably why I never make threads anymore lmfao.

Something could happen this second and it has been posted on here already:beer::burnout::rockon::bash:

I know i was just busting balls. :beer:

good vid anyway ZR1 FTW

kuruma

Established Member
Repost, but I still love how the ZR1 smokes the GTR the entire time, and at the end with the burn out. haha

black Robra

THIS IS STANG #6
Established Member
ok so i just watched this video, and I really dont understand why everyone humps the gtr the zr1 just put it to shame porsche also put it to shame cause they where lying about #. Ive seen a million videos there gtr is getting its ass handed to it so someone tell me what the big f'n deal is about this car? It must be that break ur trans option that has everyone. This car is a flop!!!

MATT SS

I guess Edmunds hasnt drank the Jap Koolaid everyone else has of late :thumbsup:

Couldnt agree more. Its seems more and more auto media is siding against america. The ironic part is that these publication's are based IN AMERICA:??: In these times we need everyone to buy OUR cars so that we can keep AMERICANS working:cuss:

25psi

Established Member
ok so i just watched this video, and I really dont understand why everyone humps the gtr the zr1 just put it to shame porsche also put it to shame cause they where lying about #. Ive seen a million videos there gtr is getting its ass handed to it so someone tell me what the big f'n deal is about this car? It must be that break ur trans option that has everyone. This car is a flop!!!

Possibly because most of the cars you see are modded vs a stock car :shrug:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yc6v0hQhwMM]YouTube - BMW M5 vs MB CL65 vs Nissan GTR part 1[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvC9MDYwi0c]YouTube - BMW M5 vs MB CL65 vs Nissan GTR vs BMW 335xi part 2[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlG3T49Teq4]YouTube - VQMotorings GTR Smokes Porsche 997TT[/ame]

MYGTR.COM

25psi

Established Member
Repost, but I still love how the ZR1 smokes the GTR the entire time, and at the end with the burn out. haha

Why is everyone surprised at the outcome? What would your impression be if we where to compare a Mustang GT vs 911 Turbo? Exactly! Its a stupid comparison in which two cars where never meant to be compared.

Moparkidd

can i get a check 1,2 uhh
Established Member
Why is everyone surprised at the outcome? What would your impression be if we where to compare a Mustang GT vs 911 Turbo? Exactly! Its a stupid comparison in which two cars where never meant to be compared.

yeah but compare prices of a mustang gt to a 911 turbo! big difference!, gtr compared to a zr1 on the price is not that big.

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
Why is everyone surprised at the outcome? Its a stupid comparison in which two cars where never meant to be compared.

It became fair game when Nissan made the bogus:bs: claim that their 480hp 3800# supercar could run in the 7:20's at the 'ring:lol::lol:

Lesson learned here: When you pick a fight with the big boys, you better be ready to back it up when called out.

Users who are viewing this thread