EDP 7475 Results

Established Member
What is back pressure rite before the dips and what is the pressure in the worst of the dip?
Where are you getting a 2:1 ratio? Am I reading the first chart correct in that the 17psi (red) is back pressure and the 8 (flat blue line) is inlet/boost? Then the red line below the hp line is compressor pressure?

Back pressure is not displayed in these charts. Waiting on my bung, going by what multiple others have logged. My next adventure will be logging back pressure. vs cover and manifold.

The charts only display pressure at the turbocharger outlet and in the manifold.

DD2013 5.0

Established Member
Would be interesting to see a pull to 7000 with the pipe installed. From the looks of it the IC hits a CFM wall. The more air that's crammed into it the worse the issue becomes?

Established Member
So if back pressure shows greater than 2:1, we know it's a restrictive hot side at high rpms?

As long as we are not hitting the speed of sound in the exhaust it's not the issue. Backpressure is usally caused by the turbo itself. T4 with a.96 might be to small for that much rpm. The inside of a turbine housing is the equivalent of like an inch to 1.5 inch tube or something along those lines.

JTS_7

Established Member
^ Whats your next step? Are you just going to run a nice size tube to the TB? Im sure you will get to the bottom of it!

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
Wounder if they put this much effort into design as you are doing trying to fix the thing?

DD2013 5.0

Established Member
I made a comment about this on one of the FB pages and was basically told off lol.
Like a said on FB the t4 housing and the .96 ar are going to be limited.
woukd going to 3" from 2.5" help or just cause a reduction in drive pressure?

DD2013 5.0

Established Member
Where are the dozens of other EDP cars tuned by TSS? Of these none had this issue until now? Or where none of them pulled past 6500?
Where is EDP on this? What happens to the others who have these kits and don't have the help of a shop like yours?

Stock motor on corn should handle 8-10psi!

Established Member
I made a comment about this on one of the FB pages and was basically told off lol.
Like a said on FB the t4 housing and the .96 ar are going to be limited.
woukd going to 3" from 2.5" help or just cause a reduction in drive pressure?

You want the smallest pipe possible to keep the velocity as high as possible without reaching the speed of sound. The turbine housing will always be the smallest most restrictive part.

Big Q

Established Member
Where are the dozens of other EDP cars tuned by TSS? Of these none had this issue until now? Or where none of them pulled past 6500?
Where is EDP on this? What happens to the others who have these kits and don't have the help of a shop like yours?

Stock motor on corn should handle 8-10psi!

F$&#!@G EXACTLY, my local shop has worked to help me more in a day than the maker of the kit has in months. I won't even get into the issues that occurred before the kit finally arrived after weeks and weeks of false promises and excuses, the powdercoater took off with your parts, missing parts in the kit the list just goes on and on. DD2013 if you do a search in other threads you will see that the maker of the kit never shows any factual data to support the claims of the kit. As a first time buyer I made the mistake of believing his bullshit! I don't know what to tell the other users of the kits that are experiencing issues but if any of you are reading this feel free to PM me as I'm getting my paperwork in order currently for Mastercard, their local BBB office and the Federal Trade Comission since the purchase took place across state lines.

RCM90

Established Member
I want to know what they did to Amy's kit and car to make a 9sec pass..

OP, I hope you get your cash back so you can move onto bigger and better things.

Big Q

Established Member
Don't know, but perhaps if they worried about taking care of their customers as much as they do about going racing on the weekends they wouldn't have unhappy customers.

Gino6912

I don't know every time I sit here and read this it's scares the crap out of me !! I will post and let you guys know tomarrow what's up , going to the track , but I already have a bad feeling

sonicblue04gt

Established Member
The only cars coming out of that "shop" that run right are their own personal cars. They steal parts from one customer to use for a friend of their's car, false promises, never calling people back, and just plain dickheads and bitches that run that place.

Sorry to hear about your issues OP. I hope you get your car running correctly and stick to these scum bags.

Users who are viewing this thread