EDP Turbo kit install has begun

Quad4_72

Established Member
I gotta take it back in for another dyno pull. Not too sure when I will be able to make it back there. A week or so maybe.

Quad4_72

Established Member

Car is currently with Danny. He is installing BW 76/83 turbo with race cover, slim fan, larger piping, 3:31 gears, MGW Race spec shifter, Anti gravity 4.5 lb battery, and leash boost controller.

Last edited:

Scott8583

Addicted to Corn!
Established Member
Oh ya, now I remember... I have a good memory but it's short! Lol!

Other then the rpm issues EDP kits are having (obviously Danny is working on that) how do you like the turbo set up? How many street miles have you put on it?

Quad4_72

Established Member
Oh ya, now I remember... I have a good memory but it's short! Lol!

Other then the rpm issues EDP kits are having (obviously Danny is working on that) how do you like the turbo set up? How many street miles have you put on it?

I absolutely love the thing. Just the sound of the turbo spooling and the blowoff valve makes me want to build boost everywhere I go. Usually that type of thing gets old after a while but I can't get enough of it. And it is fast as hell. I would say I have put around 2500 street miles or so on it. With this new set up though I think its going to unleash a monster. Planning on running 10lbs of boost at least on it. My ultimate goal is low tens. I just gotta learn to drive better and some slicks would help too.

Users who are viewing this thread