EFA/MACA Track Rental Oct 5th, Capitol Raceway!!

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Racing starts at NOON. You should be able to hot lap your cars all you want for the first few hours, then we'll start elims. I plan on being there between 11 and 11:30, but just because I like to be early:). I imagine this thing will run until 5:00 or so.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
you'll be able to hot lap all you want for the first couple of hours

Sweet!, I've never been to captial before, gonna take me about an hour to get there so i'm gonna leave around 9/9:30 get there around 10:30 or so, do tech inspect, swap out the wheels for the DRs and hopefully be able to make a few passes before 12.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Sweet!, I've never been to captial before, gonna take me about an hour to get there so i'm gonna leave around 9/9:30 get there around 10:30 or so, do tech inspect, swap out the wheels for the DRs and hopefully be able to make a few passes before 12.

Sweet, see you there. Although, I'm not sure if the track is open before we get there. Never had a rental at Capitol before though, but if it's like MIR, you won't be able to get in until the rental starts.

Sweeeeet!

BTW my buddy might come with his F250 and race, is that cool?

Fine with me. Bring him out.

01Lowboy

SPTZCLNT
Established Member
Sweet, see you there. Although, I'm not sure if the track is open before we get there. Never had a rental at Capitol before though, but if it's like MIR, you won't be able to get in until the rental starts.

Fine with me. Bring him out.

Mike come pick me up from my house in Waldorf before you head up the road :kaboom:

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Great seeing everyone today!!!!!!!!!

Ken - Your car is beautiful!!!!

11:50 class final - Bring on the smack :rockon:

Novi357

It's stock...
Established Member
Pretty sure I sheared the key on my crank. I'll look at it this week.

Day started off ok for me and seemed promising with the first pass at 9.17 @ 161.

Was good seeing everyone, but I just wanted to get the car home after it was hurt.

What was the outcome in outlaw?

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Ahh damn, I spun everytime I ran. Just couldn't get the car to hook on those old 245 Nitto DRs. Got a 12.70@112. My car kept breaking up on the top of 3rd and in 4th. Oh well had fun any how.

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Thanks Tim, good seeing you as well.

Pretty sure I sheared the key on my crank. I'll look at it this week.

Day started off ok for me and seemed promising with the first pass at 9.17 @ 161.

Was good seeing everyone, but I just wanted to get the car home after it was hurt.

What was the outcome in outlaw?

<---winner:) Went 9.23@149 in the final. Good seeing you today, sorry we couldnt line up in the final against each other. Hopefully you get that beast fixed up soon.

Nice seeing everyone today, thanks for all your support and help. Huge thanks to the sponsors for putting up the payouts and to everyone who made this event happen.:beer:

Venimus03

Established Member
Nice seeing everyone today, thanks for all your support and help. Huge thanks to the sponsors for putting up the payouts and to everyone who made this event happen.:beer:
+1 thanks for everyone who put this together! Congrats on winning the outlaw class Ken :beer: . I Had a great time today. It ended up being me and Jason (04yellowcobra) in the finals for the 11.50 class, when I launched I just spun the tires instantly and let off, when I was about to get back into it Jason was already at the 1/8 mile, and just said screw it, lol. Congrats on winning buddy, even though I did the hard work and took that maverick out for us, hahahaha, j/k. Just happy everything went smooth and I was able to drive home with the a/c on :beer:

Novi357

It's stock...
Established Member
Thanks Tim, good seeing you as well.

<---winner:) Went 9.23@149 in the final. Good seeing you today, sorry we couldnt line up in the final against each other. Hopefully you get that beast fixed up soon.

Congrats! It would have been great to have an all black notchback final!

I guess I'll consider actually making it home my prize.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Thanks to everyone who made it out today. Believe it or not, there were 89 cars racing, which is more than I thought we had just looking around. I had hoped for a larger terminator showing, but as it was, it looked as if everyone had a good time.

Brian, sorry you broke man...I swear those wheels/tires are bad luck or something.

I tried to take a picture of everyone who ran in the index classes, but I'm sure I missed someone. I'll convert them to jpegs and upload them later. I'm on the wrong computer for that, and not feeling like going back downstairs right now.

Not sure about the rest of you, but I had fun watching all the boat anchors going down the track into the 11's...we need those guys to come out more often.

Again, thanks to everyone who came out! I hope you all had a good time.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
I also had a great time. Can't wait to see the pics Mike... But theres one car we wont see on the track. hmmmm ....YOURS!!! :poke:

Not my fault, I tried to hand you the keys. Besides...you left early. I just might have driven it up there to pose for a pic at the line after you left...:poke:

Users who are viewing this thread