Embarrased in front of a turbo 350Z

Never_Enough

Established Member
I should have got a new 5.0 instead of the GC. Oh wait, Ford wasn't leasing so they lost my biz. :D

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
dam that sux for him hes turbo and still lost to a stock all motor mustang gt :) 2011 IS A GOOD YEAR FOR US :)
Don't know if the outcome would be the same if they raced again.
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9CXYyOh4rQ"]YouTube- Twin Turbo 350z vs Lamborghini Gallardo street race[/nomedia]

BM1

Established Member
Good kill.

It's not as embarrassing as having your gas pedal get stuck to the floor at the top of fourth gear so you have to turn the motor off as you're slowing down and pull over and stop on the interstate. Unfortunately this happened to right after I got done putting the hurt on a WS6.

Last edited:

10thSVT_03

Doin it!
Established Member
If your in the left lane and your left signal was on you were just signaling the winner like a street race to alert the spectators. You just did it prematurely out of confidence... haha Nice kill by the way.

UncleDan

Established Member
The 350z is a quick car but they just don't seem to be as fast as you would think with a twin turbo set up.

My old boss had one. Had an aftermarket exhaust on it for mods and claimed he ran an 11 second pass with it (yeahhh ooooookkk!!)

It was a pretty quick car but nothing to lose your shirt over.

Users who are viewing this thread