Epic Turbo Boss Build! Going for low 8s

Bud

Established Member
Digging the ethanol content gauge, very convenient. The test tube testers are a pita

Eric@jpc

Established Member
Nice. How much does the e85 tester setup cost, coughly?
I've seen some imports use some stock GM sensor and they kind of made their own... what parts you guys used?

Digging the ethanol content gauge, very convenient. The test tube testers are a pita

Zeitronix Ethanol Content Analyzer ECA - Modern Automotive Performance

You need the complete kit

its like 379.99

I have all the fittings to make it work

Looks to be a nice setup Very popular in the Import world

i will let you guys know how it works out

We still need to figure out where to mount the display

JP0814GT

Established Member
Holy smokes you guys are building the s#*t out of this car! It's going to be a REAL BOSS!!

Last edited:

JP0814GT

Established Member
I aspire to have a car with a chute someday...
Haha yea me too! But i want to be able to have it Transform from bad ass comfortable Street car to a nasty 8.50 NHRA legal drag car with a push of a button. :D
I need 2 of these cars to do what i want.
1 street beast 1 drag car.

Last edited:

Eric@jpc

Established Member
Those are some badass sleves in that block. great job with the build any chance of this car being at Bradenton for nmra

This car will not be in Bradenton since he signed up for TX2K14 that is the weekend right after.

Those are darton sleeves, did you notice the billet supports we added to the cooling passage? this thing will be a monster shouldnt have an issue holding power!

I cant lie, im excited to see this build done!

You and me both! :beer:

poof100

Established Member
Those are darton sleeves, did you notice the billet supports we added to the cooling passage? this thing will be a monster shouldnt have an issue holding power!

Hmmm, I hope my block looks like this! :beer:

oneslo5.0

Established Member
For what's it's worth we just put a E85 tester in my buddies build, I can get the number but I know it's a GM stock piece that cost less then $100.

TURBOSS

Established Member
Looking great guys, thank you for the updates. I told my wife she can drive it now that its auto and she told me never lol.

Eric@jpc

Established Member
IMG_0459_zpse4c45779.jpg

I have alot of emails, PMs, Texts, and Phone calls about this sleeve and support set up

I wanted to touch on a few things
The sleeve is made by Darton and its made from Ductile Iron
Its .120 thick after its been finished @ .010 over so this Bore is 3.640
We made the Sleeve as long we could before running into clearance issues
The darton sleeve is 5.225 long
The Stock sleeve is 5.125 long
We made the sleeve longer to try and hold piston as straight as possible at the bottom of the bore. which will reduce alot of noise. Since this is a long stroke motor with a short bore it really helps keep everything straight and will even make more power since we are not going to be binding anything. .100 is like a football field in engine building.

We are also added the CSS (support system) this has been proven to hold over 1100 HP on stock sleeves.

Once you add these 2 together your really going to have the strongest block available to date. Not only is this block strong its also going to promote better ring seal which is worth power.

This is possibly the baddest built Coyote street engine ever.

Last edited:

Eric@jpc

Established Member
Looking great guys, thank you for the updates. I told my wife she can drive it now that its auto and she told me never lol.

it was a pleasure talking with you earlier Lance. Im really excited about this build coming together

Project End Game!!

TURBOSS

Established Member
it was a pleasure talking with you earlier Lance. Im really excited about this build coming together

Project End Game!!

Thx bro, I really enjoyed our conversation. Every time you post updates I get more and more excited. After every update I have to grab a beer :).

Deespeed99

Established Member
IMG_0459_zpse4c45779.jpg

I have alot of emails, PMs, Texts, and Phone calls about this sleeve and support set up

I wanted to touch on a few things
The sleeve is made by Darton and its made from Ductile Iron
Its .120 thick after its been finished @ .010 over so this Bore is 3.640
We made the Sleeve as long we could before running into clearance issues
The darton sleeve is 5.225 long
The Stock sleeve is 5.125 long
We made the sleeve longer to try and hold piston as straight as possible at the bottom of the bore. which will reduce alot of noise. Since this is a long stroke motor with a short bore it really helps keep everything straight and will even make more power since we are not going to be binding anything. .100 is like a football field in engine building.

We are also added the CSS (support system) this has been proven to hold over 1100 HP on stock sleeves.

Once you add these 2 together your really going to have the strongest block available to date. Not only is this block strong its also going to promote better ring seal which is worth power.

This is possibly the baddest built Coyote street engine ever.

This is the type of technical information people like to see. Plus this car is gonna make power AND run a number! :rockon:

bam2012@TBR

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Badass build. Looking at the trans cooler mounted, anything needed to delete the evap system from back there? Other than a code shut off in your tune?

Users who are viewing this thread