• Screenshot_20220705-171559_Message+.jpg
    Screenshot_20220705-171559_Message+.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 150

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
Beautiful.

Mine is still sitting at Flat Rock. Ugh.
Plant is down right now and at least for another week. If you what to know exactly were your GT500 is in the process pm your vin and I'll report back to ya when the plant is up and running again. Currently no production personal around. Were down for July shutdown (2Weeks) Covid no issue either. No mask mandate and right now there are contractors all over the plant working with hourly people???

Last edited:

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
So stupid.
I smell excuses. :)
In other news I saw a vinyl stripe HE in heavy repair about to get a new engine because it dropped a valve.
Point is you never know but the guys there say they won’t let them leave til they’re perfect. I get things happen with mass production but the guys I met really care and did put more attention to the Shelby cars.
Nick have they confirmed your car is back from Penske?
I feel like I got lucky that mine was built and released for shipping and my location is so close; it snuck out before the July shut down.
-J

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Plant is down right now and at least for another week. If you what to know exactly were your GT500 is in the process pm your vin and I'll report back to ya when the plant is up and running again. Currently no production personal around. Were down for July shutdown (2Weeks) Covid no issue either. No mask mandate and right now there are contractors all over the plant working with hourly people???

I smell excuses. :)
In other news I saw a vinyl stripe HE in heavy repair about to get a new engine because it dropped a valve.
Point is you never know but the guys there say they won’t let them leave til they’re perfect. I get things happen with mass production but the guys I met really care and did put more attention to the Shelby cars.
Nick have they confirmed your car is back from Penske?
I feel like I got lucky that mine was built and released for shipping and my location is so close; it snuck out before the July shut down.
-J

Shows back from Penske, must've missed the last train out before shutdown. Super unfortunate.

1657113777960.png

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
How far is the Penske shop from the Michigan plant?

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Holy shit that color is dope AF. WOW u nailed it with that color thats the best looking GT500 ive seen to date!

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Holy shit that color is dope AF. WOW u nailed it with that color thats the best looking GT500 ive seen to date!
Thanks Brett.
As a Trackhawk guy you know they’re special rides and something like that won’t be made again, so that was the only downside.
Took a chance on the green and glad I did.

Just hit 250 miles and my opinions of the car are exceedingly POSITIVE!
Power is great but unless you’re only used to slow cars, it’s not shocking.
The handling and braking however is what I’ve experienced from the best sports cars. You would definitely not think it’s a Mustang.
And the trans is lights out! Great job Tremec and Ford Performance!
-J

fearthesnake

Established Member
Beautiful car and great color choice! I'm sure you won't miss the TrackHawk too much.

Def looks better with the Tint and Handling package added on!

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Beautiful car and great color choice! I'm sure you won't miss the TrackHawk too much.

Def looks better with the Tint and Handling package added on!
I have 2 shows I’d like to hit tomorrow so I’ll finally get to detail the interior and clean the exterior. Many bugs have died this week from my nightly stress relief.
They installed like 5-6 round abouts all around me and this car eats them like crazy.
315/30/20 front and 325/30/20 rear R888Rs just delivered just waiting on wheels. Hopefully debuting them at Woodward/Mustang Alley!
-J

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
So what was the general reaction (to the Eruption Green paint) at the two shows you hit today?

DaBigBone

Established Member
Gorgeous! I'm yet to see that color in person but love the way yours looks

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Real head turned on the street and at the shows. My buddy took this pic in the setting Sun and it captures another shade of this color. I really like the pearl effect and what it does as light changes.
Also picked up some MEAT.
Just need a 20x11 front and 20x12 wheels. :)
-J
D2E2E235-AB3A-4FC7-A9E1-AE5ED895489F.jpeg
37C8696E-40C5-4B89-971B-48ADFE2BE566.jpeg
E9033CE2-A557-4807-AA53-D8EE6164685B.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread