Everyone if you have a camera bring it!

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
It's on tonight gentlemen.

Looking to get some good footage, but unfortunately my camera sucks and so does Sheldons. :shrug:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
foofinator said:
It's on tonight gentlemen.

Looking to get some good footage, but unfortunately my camera sucks and so does Sheldons. :shrug:
I'm going to drag that ass so bad, your doors are going to turn orange... my paint is going to melt to yours when your doors are blown off the hinges...

Oh wait, I won't ever be behind you go go around, nevermind...:eek:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Haha, can't wait.. the only reason my doors might be orange is because I'm going to suck the paint right off your car from the hit.

My doors already are off the hinges, haven't you seen my body panel fitment lately?

$ickZ06

Established Member
Haha, can't make it out tonight guys, but I wanna see some video! So upload it on here after if you can.

GREENMAN80

Established Member
Hey where are ya'll meeting at? Can a mexican get in on the fun? If I get my car back tonight that is.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
foofinator said:
Haha, can't wait.. the only reason my doors might be orange is because I'm going to suck the paint right off your car from the hit.

My doors already are off the hinges, haven't you seen my body panel fitment lately?
No hit you pussy, dead stop. I'll be on slicks, better bring your A game, you'll need it!:D

Might want to borrow some tires and pull your ball sack out of your ass...

...you know I'm just talking shit, but serious about dragging that ass...:-D

blownaltered

Established Member
STROKD said:
No hit you pussy, dead stop. I'll be on slicks, better bring your A game, you'll need it!:D

Might want to borrow some tires and pull your ball sack out of your ass...

...you know I'm just talking shit, but serious about dragging that ass...:-D
Count me out on the dead stop runs, my tires are shit, I'm the only guy I know does 1/8th mile burn outs

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
foofinator said:
I got somethin for your ass, don't worry about my A game.
Well you are lucky, I'm not eager to work on my car so I won't be rolling out on the slicks or skinnies or both tonight... So you have a slight chance of beating me now..:D

JKD

Banned
STROKD said:
Well you are lucky, I'm not eager to work on my car so I won't be rolling out on the slicks or skinnies or both tonight... So you have a slight chance of beating me now..:D

Lazy ass. How hard is it to swap some tires? lol

I really hope you and Henry race. BAD SVT is decently quick, but it's nothing you can't handle.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
foofinator said:
Then you're ****ed,

I strongly suggest you show up late.
LMFAO at you specifically going to HPP to get Torco, and then beating me by less than a fender... good call on the Torco, woulda sucked to have lost to a non-ported car...:D

Good run man, that was some close shit... one of the best races I've had in a long time...

I raced Mike with the silver/FR500 18" car. He said he made 480/500 yesterday, and with half a tank and no Torco I pulled about a car on him around 120 and then let out for a turn on the freeway..:D gues I still has some spray left...:idea:

Users who are viewing this thread