Everyone if you have a camera bring it!

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
JKD said:
You can dress up a pig anyway you want to, but in the end - it's still a pig. Trust me, right now no one knows this more then I do. lmao.

Nah, they come to the house to take the picture. I didnt even have to pull the piece of shit out of the garage. Just opened and closed the door.

But hey, on the upside - it's the first time in awhile I have done something with it and it didnt puke water and anti-freeze all over the place. :xpl:
That car didn't weigh THAT much.
See you're liking the car more already. :thumbsup:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
blownaltered said:
I want a rematch, I can't have this shit on my record

whenever you're ready...I wasn't even driving hard...I have a few boost mods on the way in the next couple months so lets get er done.

blownaltered

Established Member
Sheldon, I was short shifting and never power shifted. Pretty much gave that win to you. I be out not this friday but next, don't change a thing on your car and we'll run again.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
foofinator said:
Alright let's check em out on the top end then. I'll hit it with you from a 60 roll on and we can go as fast as you like. I'm known to hit 6th.

Hell, I'm going to Arkansas for a golf tournament this weekend. I'll stop by Dallas on the way home on Friday night. I'll race you as it sits before I put my new parts on it, on the weaksauce Torco tune and f'd up clutch.

Let's see what that safety cone has on the top end.
woo woo, 50-150?:coolman: We shouldn't spin at 50... second gear roll, to top of fourth... you might shift to 5th, but I spin 7K in fourth... I heard a VERY cool rumor about an hour ago... (hint, anyone know where I can find a CID tester for the spark plug hole?):eek:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
blownaltered said:
Sheldon, I was short shifting and never power shifted. Pretty much gave that win to you. I be out not this friday but next, don't change a thing on your car and we'll run again.

I'll be there.

blownaltered

Established Member
Hey Sheldon I just got your buddies burnout video loaded, working on the rest. Give me a buz in a little bit so I can send these to you.

Users who are viewing this thread