Everyone if you have a camera bring it!

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
I wonder why you guys feel that the Torco race fuel additive is some kind of power making magic trick? The Torco alone without increasing the timing will do absolutely nothing aside from giving you peace of mind and losing you some marginal power through the powerband.

I have used the unleaded Torco for over 7 years and have yet to gain power without increasing timing. You may be buying the magic power enhancing formula !!! :poke:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
"The Torco alone without increasing the timing will do absolutely nothing "

Who said I didn't increase my timing?

"LMFAO at you specifically going to HPP to get Torco, and then beating me by less than a fender... good call on the Torco, woulda sucked to have lost to a non-ported car... "

Haha it was half a car atleast, keep your panties on until the video comes out.

You got drug biotch!

JKD

Banned
xtremejc said:
I wonder why you guys feel that the Torco race fuel additive is some kind of power making magic trick? The Torco alone without increasing the timing will do absolutely nothing aside from giving you peace of mind and losing you some marginal power through the powerband.

I have used the unleaded Torco for over 7 years and have yet to gain power without increasing timing. You may be buying the magic power enhancing power formula !!! :poke:

From what I understand they are using flip chips for a "torco tune".

I do have a question for ya though JC. Is it common for the cars running Torco to smell kinda funky from the exhaust? It doesnt smell sweet like race fuel, I can't explain it other then just "funky".

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
I wish I had the cash for a flip chip, Matt's torco tune is really a torco tune done on the dyno, with an A/F and nice timing increase.

I just go into the predator and max out my timing (10% increase). I'm running 23 degrees on torco with the same A/F.. it's about like my old tune was before I popped my pistons.

I also ran way too much for the timing I increased.. half a tank to 1 can.

JKD

Banned
foofinator said:
I wish I had the cash for a flip chip, Matt's torco tune is really a torco tune done on the dyno, with an A/F and nice timing increase.

I just go into the predator and max out my timing (10% increase). I'm running 23 degrees on torco with the same A/F.. it's about like my old tune was before I popped my pistons.

I also ran way too much for the timing I increased.. half a tank to 1 can.

You should be ashamed of yourself. How can you call yourself north dallas yuppie scum if you don't have the cash? Go mow the lawn and Mom will give you some more money when Daddy ain't looking. :-D

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
JKD said:
From what I understand they are using flip chips for a "torco tune".

I do have a question for ya though JC. Is it common for the cars running Torco to smell kinda funky from the exhaust? It doesnt smell sweet like race fuel, I can't explain it other then just "funky".

You are pretty observant Steve. The Torco will have a little funky, almost like a strong chemical cleaner scent to it along with coating the tailpipes and spark plugs with an orangy color. Aside from that, the Torco additive is awesome when used with a hotter tune !!!

JC

JKD

Banned
foofinator said:
Yard work huh?

Is that how you got Meredith to buy you the heads? :loser:

:fart:

I wish it were that easy. Not ONE dime of our household income to going to my car mods. It's all from bowling and overtime at work. :(

JKD

Banned
foofinator said:
Damn dude, christmas is around the corner though :D

.. Dart block? :thumbsup:

Dart? Nah...think I've changed my mind that one. I'm now leaning towards a Sportsman 351, but I'll let you guess the displacement. :eek: :-D

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
JKD said:
That's just the N. Dallas Yuppie Scum leaving the exhaust, perfectly normal.

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
you're north dallas yuppie scum too foo!

ie: you graduated berkner BEFORE it went south.
I believe the qualification is a parent-funded automobile, in which case I am not.:p

Users who are viewing this thread