Evolution of a 97 Cobra

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Nice job so far! If you need a buyer for the gauge cluster bezel, I can be it. Let me know.

TurboBird

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Wow thats exactly where i want my 98 to end up. Wish i was home to get parts cheap. Miss that, i was spoiled for years.

Got any larger rear pics like the one in your sig? 11 inch wide is a perfect fit on SN95's when you have the right offset.

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
Nice job so far! If you need a buyer for the gauge cluster bezel, I can be it. Let me know.

Thank you and I have someone interested in the bezel.

Wow thats exactly where i want my 98 to end up. Wish i was home to get parts cheap. Miss that, i was spoiled for years.

Got any larger rear pics like the one in your sig? 11 inch wide is a perfect fit on SN95's when you have the right offset.

No pics yet. If it is sunny this weekend I plan on a photo shoot. My sig pic is three years old:D

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
I haven't noticed a lot of difference between the 4:10's v.s. the 4:56's. Don't fear the gear:burnout:

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
Picked up a set of FR500's to replace my long in the tooth 95R's.

Last pic of the R's

201295R5.jpg

The "new to me" FR500's

2012FR500a.jpg

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
Side by side comparison of the front BF Goodrich 275/40/17s v.s. BF Goodrich G-Force TA 275/35/18

Front95RvsFR500a.gif

Side by side comparison of the rear Kumho V700 315/35/17s v.s. Toyo Proxy TQ 315/35/18

Rear95RvsFR500.gif

Still have the 1/2" spacers on and I need to pull them off and install the low profile Maximum Motorsprots IRS bolts.

Rearwithspacer1.jpg

Rearwithspacer2.jpg

Rearwithspacer3.gif

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
Wasn't happy with the look^ so I pulled the spacers. The wheels fit a lot better and it doesn't look like I need the MM IRS bolts but now my drivers rear tire is rubbing on the quarter panel. I'll give it some light massaging tomorrow.

Rearnospacer1.gif

Rearnospacer2.gif

Mystic-SVT

snuggle fest, mmmmm!
Established Member
Car is looking great Gallows and good move on removing the spacers. I'm digging the wing a lot, might have to find one and sell my S-281.

Wheel selection is good too, glad you went with the 18s and not 17s in the FR's.

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
Car is looking great Gallows and good move on removing the spacers. I'm digging the wing a lot, might have to find one and sell my S-281.

Wheel selection is good too, glad you went with the 18s and not 17s in the FR's.

What are you going to do with the 95 cobras? I might have a use for them

There is one on ebay SCCA T-1 Mustang Race Spoiler - Fiberglass T1 Wing NEW! | eBay

I looked at getting 17's but tire selection wasn't as good as the 18's.

I have the 95R's f/s. Shipping would probably be pricy.

brucesvt

Established Member

when you sell your s281 wing please let me know

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
I didn't measure them but I think they are slightly narrower but that suits me better. I like the G-Force tires on the front. When the 315's are finished I think I will order a set of 295's to match them.

Users who are viewing this thread