Evolution Performance - First 2013 Shelby GT500 In the 8's with a 6-Speed Video!

broke7

Stock IRS Guru
Established Member
Very impressive coming from a fellow gear banger.

It will go 8.60's with someone rowing the gears like they are angry at them.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I some how got the pleasure of running Nelson 3 times this past weekend, and at 1:05 sec in the video you can see the raping caught on video!

Damn, were you even moving? lol

Good song and holy 60ft!

darksrt

Established Member
Awesome runs! Guys knows how to drive like a man:rockon: Does anyone know if they are using the stock launch control?

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Just damn impressive especially considering how long Lethal and thebull tried to accomplish this and never did! What weight reduction was done? Any reason for not running more boost? Plans to run the 4.2LC?

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk 2

In case my post got missed.

mixxer

Established Member
Just basic stuff race seats ,ect. No reason to run more boost and beat the hell out of it. 4.2 ? we will see the lil 3.6 doing pretty good if you ask me.First time the car was at the track with this set up ,got some tweaking to do.:coolman:

lxboy

Established Member
wow congrats. That is a beast of a car.

maybe i missed it but stock k member and a arms?

Also what gears are in that 9 inch.

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
I hope he was granny shifting for the sake of that tranny staying together for the race, because there is ALOT more in that bad boy...curious as to why you guys are saying driver mod??

I've seen much better driving from the EVOLUTION camp, so I'm sure that's the reason behind it.. ridiculous car none the less!

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Just damn impressive especially considering how long Lethal and thebull tried to accomplish this and never did! What weight reduction was done? Any reason for not running more boost? Plans to run the 4.2LC?

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk 2

It's definitely an impressive feat, no doubt about that, but Evolution has been chasing the number for a lot longer than we have. We'll just have to settle for having the fastest 6 speed instead of being the first to the 8's :coolman:

Congrats again Evo! :beer:

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
It's definitely an impressive feat, no doubt about that, but Evolution has been chasing the number for a lot longer than we have. We'll just have to settle for having the fastest 6 speed instead of being the first to the 8's :coolman:

Let Jeremy make a pass in Evo's car! lol then I'm sure you guys can share the crown of fastest and quickest GT500 with a stick.

darksrt

Established Member

abgv9e.gif

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
Damn, were you even moving? lol

Good song and holy 60ft!

As impressive as the pass is, that 60 ft is HORRIBLE for the power the car makes. So that shows there is quite a bit left in it, and it's not as easy as just letting go of a t brake button and letting the converter do the launch for you like in an auto car.

That car should be in the 1.20's 60 ft, if it gets it, that et is going to fall like a rock.

Users who are viewing this thread