exhaust is exhausting me

ViciousJay

Established Member
ok i need an axle back like NOW! ive heard Magnaflow and flowmaster and they sound ok but not worth the price. everyone elses sounds ok or falls short, i was thinking what else should i look into? should i make a custom exhaust? just buy a flowmaster and call it a day? i dont wanna go over 300 and i need tips too... ideas gentlemen... fire away

Last edited:

DIB5.0

Established Member
How about the 2011 Mustang GT SVT Mustang Muffler Kit GT500 axle-back? Get it from Tousley for about 245.

Tispho

Established Member
Do this. Best sounding so far imo. And it cost almost nothing.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxR6RsGS-cM"]YouTube - 2011 Mustang Gt no exhaust[/nomedia]

Last edited:

kyoshosp2

Established Member
I did muffler deleates and its perfect with cats on. now when i deleated cats is was way to loud lol.. so i put stockers on and off road X and sounds great and everyone else likes it too. try the X from Lethal first..i had my delets made with magna flow 4" tips. they cut right at my muffler so i didnt have to mess with that new flange or pay magna flow 600.00 for same thing. I still have them u can just get them welded on. they have hangers on them still. ill post pic of what they look like on.

ViciousJay

Established Member
I did muffler deleates and its perfect with cats on. now when i deleated cats is was way to loud lol.. so i put stockers on and off road X and sounds great and everyone else likes it too. try the X from Lethal first..i had my delets made with magna flow 4" tips. they cut right at my muffler so i didnt have to mess with that new flange or pay magna flow 600.00 for same thing. I still have them u can just get them welded on. they have hangers on them still. ill post pic of what they look like on.

theres no way im spending 300+ on a catless tube of steel without an O2 sim... i just cant do it, plus the X is to exotic sounding to me

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
theres no way im spending 300+ on a catless tube of steel without an O2 sim... i just cant do it, plus the X is to exotic sounding to me

I got my Flowmaster 'Hushpower' axleback for $396 shipped to my door, it is one of the least expensive axlebacks on the market.

As far as a midpipe is concerned the Lethal Performance 3" O/R X-pipe is also the least expensive on the market! Using your svtp discount you can get it shipped to your door for around $300.

If you think that $300 is too much for a midpipe, then it doesn't look like you will be putting one on your car!!

These newer cars are more expensive to mod than the old Foxbodies!! It is like they say, "If you wanna play you gotta pay!!"

Last edited:

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Pick a muffler you like and purchase it as a cut out. Any good muffler shop will put it in and get rid of the pinch before and after the stock mufflers. Cost you 200 at most.

Im with you dont put your money in a cat back save it for the long tubes!:beer:

ViciousJay

Established Member
I got my Flowmaster 'Hushpower' axleback for $396 shipped to my door, it is one of the least expensive axlebacks on the market.

As far as a midpipe is concerned the Lethal Performance 3" O/R X-pipe is also the least expensive on the market! Using your svtp discount you can get it shipped to your door for around $300.

If you think that $300 is too much for a midpipe, then it doesn't look like you will be putting one on your car!!

These newer cars are more expensive to mod than the old Foxbodies!! It is like they say, "If you wanna play you gotta pay!!"

i found a xpipe for 150 :) but its universal, anyways im gonna make a bigger H pipe for mine when if goes out of warranty. I like the Flowmaster but i like the american thunder classic better, also found it for 350 shipped

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread