exhaust is exhausting me

Rick@Amazon

SVT God
Established Member
Yep MBRP listened to everybodys likes and dislikes. They are going to use a h pipe instead of a x-pipe. They did this because it will cut down on alot of the raspiness and drone that people have complained about and the power gains will be the same. Once I install the system I'll take some videos. These systems will be priced right and be made of top notch materials. Check out some of there systems. MBRP Inc. Performance Exhaust - Diesel, Gas, and Muscle Car Exhaust Systems

ViciousJay

Established Member
Yep MBRP listened to everybodys likes and dislikes. They are going to use a h pipe instead of a x-pipe. They did this because it will cut down on alot of the raspiness and drone that people have complained about and the power gains will be the same. Once I install the system I'll take some videos. These systems will be priced right and be made of top notch materials. Check out some of there systems. MBRP Inc. Performance Exhaust - Diesel, Gas, and Muscle Car Exhaust Systems

GOD BLESS YOU GUYS GETTING US an H pipe!!!!!! i hate the X with a passion

ViciousJay

Established Member
anyone have the mid muffler pypes stuff? im looking hard at that, reminds me of my 03's sound

GoTime

BooWho?
Established Member
I just installed the Bassani axleback (#5011SR5) this afternoon and I am totally impressed. I just love the sound. Very deep, very throaty.
I really don't have anything to take a decent sound clip of it but I can say, just like all you guys, when I was making my decision it was based on the sound clips that are already out there and as far as I'm concerned, the Bassani sound clip, that I am sure most of us have listened to, does not do it justice. Like I said, I am luvin it.
My previous experience with aftermarket exhaust was a JDM Silver Bullet Exhaust system on my Lightning which I also thought was a sweet sounding system and all I can say is the Bassani for the GT thrills me just as much as the Silver Bullet. Definitely music to my ears.
It's a little more money, but now that I have it on , I think it was money well spent IMHO.

Photo Gallery...........................Website............................Modifications
gotimesig.jpg

Have a great day eh !________________________________________Dave

grnenvy

Established Member
Hmm

I'll be getting this exhaust!!

SVT_4_me

Established Member
I just installed the Bassani axleback (#5011SR5) this afternoon and I am totally impressed. I just love the sound. Very deep, very throaty.
I really don't have anything to take a decent sound clip of it but I can say, just like all you guys, when I was making my decision it was based on the sound clips that are already out there and as far as I'm concerned, the Bassani sound clip, that I am sure most of us have listened to, does not do it justice. Like I said, I am luvin it.
My previous experience with aftermarket exhaust was a JDM Silver Bullet Exhaust system on my Lightning which I also thought was a sweet sounding system and all I can say is the Bassani for the GT thrills me just as much as the Silver Bullet. Definitely music to my ears.
It's a little more money, but now that I have it on , I think it was money well spent IMHO.

does the bassani have any drone around 2k rpm? the hushpower has a nasty drone between 1800-2000 rpm and it drives me crazy. it is very obnoxious... it's too bad because besides the drone i really like the exhaust note of the hushpower axle back...

GoTime

BooWho?
Established Member
does the bassani have any drone around 2k rpm? the hushpower has a nasty drone between 1800-2000 rpm and it drives me crazy. it is very obnoxious... it's too bad because besides the drone i really like the exhaust note of the hushpower axle back...
I have read a couple of threads where droning was mentioned, but I have been driving around most of the afternoon and early evening, took it on the highway for a bit, cruised the city, etc., etc. (LOL) and absolutely nothing was bothersome too me in any way. My wife also specifically remarked that she liked it because it didn't drone and her hearing I trust better than my own. She also thinks it sounds fantastic. Were supposed to be heading up to Toronto in the near future and I will report on what it's like on an extended highway cruise.
The only thing I foresee is a constant smile on our faces all the way up there and all the way back.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread