exhaust is exhausting me

ViciousJay

Established Member
it is an axleback .. I cant say yet who is making it.. I'll let you all know when we recieve it...

just wanted you to know that there will be one more option for exhaust coming soon

if its 300 and under im interested, otherwise im gonna start piecing and pricing a custom one up. for ZERO HP gain i cant spend anymore then $300. But im willing to wait and see what you guys have awaiting

kyoshosp2

Established Member
yea 2-4 hp gain in an axle back is not worth what there charging lol.. i can see thru the stock muffs lol there just filled with tons of noise reduction.. Gt500s should be fine as they support the 540hp on that car.

ViciousJay

Established Member
yea 2-4 hp gain in an axle back is not worth what there charging lol.. i can see thru the stock muffs lol there just filled with tons of noise reduction.. Gt500s should be fine as they support the 540hp on that car.

wait i hate to ask but is the gt500 catback the same one ford racing offers us?! if so ill buy one off a gt500 guy that swapped theirs out, if not then im call tousley and pick up that catback and start my 3" custom catless H pipe

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
actually we are working on the whole CB system too.. we havent worked with any exhaust companies since we worked with Borla to develop the Stingers for the 03 Cobras and GTs.

ViciousJay

Established Member
actually we are working on the whole CB system too.. we havent worked with any exhaust companies since we worked with Borla to develop the Stingers for the 03 Cobras and GTs.

yea i heard the 3 new systems they are putting out and i cringed at the sound of all 3 of them.

on another note does any of the gt500 aftermarket axle back exhausts fit our cars?!

GTtoSVT

Established Member
Where did you get your "hushpower" system for that price??

I think I am gonna go that route to keep it simple :D

Thanks

Brian

I got my Flowmaster 'Hushpower' axleback for $396 shipped to my door, it is one of the least expensive axlebacks on the market.

As far as a midpipe is concerned the Lethal Performance 3" O/R X-pipe is also the least expensive on the market! Using your svtp discount you can get it shipped to your door for around $300.

If you think that $300 is too much for a midpipe, then it doesn't look like you will be putting one on your car!!

These newer cars are more expensive to mod than the old Foxbodies!! It is like they say, "If you wanna play you gotta pay!!"

ViciousJay

Established Member
I got my Flowmaster 'Hushpower' axleback for $396 shipped to my door, it is one of the least expensive axlebacks on the market.

As far as a midpipe is concerned the Lethal Performance 3" O/R X-pipe is also the least expensive on the market! Using your svtp discount you can get it shipped to your door for around $300.

If you think that $300 is too much for a midpipe, then it doesn't look like you will be putting one on your car!!

These newer cars are more expensive to mod than the old Foxbodies!! It is like they say, "If you wanna play you gotta pay!!"

how long did it take you to get to your door from when you ordered

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
how long did it take you to get to your door from when you ordered

I ordered the kit on a Monday. They shipped it on Tuesday, but it was drop shipped from Flowmaster in CA! I got it the following Wednesday (I live in VA).

So total time was about 9 days.

Tispho

Established Member
You can also consider contacting American Muscle on the forums, and asking for a discount code to purchase your hushpowers from them.

Users who are viewing this thread