exhaust upgrade!!!!!!

88blackhorse

Established Member
i have a 07 gt500 and i want to run long tubes with o/r xpipe but not sure what brand to go with, whats a good brand to go with?

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
AR Long tubes, Kooks....Those two brands stick out for me. I have the AR's on my 11. Great fit, nice sound, no complaints.

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
search_it_noob.gif

Proto

EpicProto
Established Member
If u want o/r, dynatech is the most bang for ur buck.

Sent from my huge ass SAMSUNG NOTE using tapatalk 2

brian98svtsnake

Established Member
I'm in the same boat but I'm not looking for the best/most expensive or the ones that make the absolute most hp/tq. I actually need to change my stock exhaust for a reason I'd rather not say cause its kind of embarrassing. I was on BBR's site and saw jba long tubes and an off road x pipe for 850. Seems like a damn good price. Anyone have bad experiences with jba long tubes?

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Granted, I sell Dynatech but if you search some forums, you'll find they're outstanding quality, made in the USA, and are priced lower than the competition.

Sort of an iPhone 5 vs Galaxy S3 thing. People don't line up down the street waiting for the Dynatech doors to open.

Look at them and decide. I got a little over 30 rwhp out of my install over an off road X and stock manifolds.

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy S3, not an "i" anything.

Nsssane1

Established Member
Granted, I sell Dynatech but if you search some forums, you'll find they're outstanding quality, made in the USA, and are priced lower than the competition.

Sort of an iPhone 5 vs Galaxy S3 thing. People don't line up down the street waiting for the Dynatech doors to open.

Look at them and decide. I got a little over 30 rwhp out of my install over an off road X and stock manifolds.

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy S3, not an "i" anything.

+1, great fit and value. I got from VMP fast shipping.

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
I'm biased but I say dynatech. Great fit and finish. After all the threads I read about other installs they went on very easy without dropping K member or moving motor mounts. Plenty of room between any possible contact points and will see about trans removal in a few months when I pull it to send off

Proto

EpicProto
Established Member
I'm biased but I say dynatech. Great fit and finish. After all the threads I read about other installs they went on very easy without dropping K member or moving motor mounts. Plenty of room between any possible contact points and will see about trans removal in a few months when I pull it to send off

Just a shot im the dark but do u think it will clear an AOD?

Sent from my huge ass SAMSUNG NOTE using tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread