F/S 19 PSI Whipple Cobra 16.5k Miles - Make Offers

UFGatorGuy20

UFGatorGuy20
Established Member
Rear seats and original wheel still in the wrap...

SeatsandWheel.jpg

Zeekmann

Established Member
damn I offered 25600 a month ago and you said no, like I said before you dont want to sell this car. Keep it or move it, this thread is way to outdated

UFGatorGuy20

UFGatorGuy20
Established Member
damn I offered 25600 a month ago and you said no, like I said before you dont want to sell this car. Keep it or move it, this thread is way to outdated

A month ago I felt I could've gotten $28k for it. I'm a little more desperate now because I put an offer down on a house last week and I will really need the extra cash to help cover upfront taxes and closing costs. So now I'm at $26k OBO... and lo and behold... someone patiently following this thread has contacted me for exactly that price. Sale is pending now.

PS... nobody is forcing you to come in this thread and follow it. Maybe it distracts the forum with its ridiculously high post count. But, in the end it looks like I'm getting a fair price for my car. Good luck with your cobra search.

UFGatorGuy20

UFGatorGuy20
Established Member

One last thing... NO... I don't want to sell this car. Just talking with the guy I'm in negotiations with was like a weird dream because this is the most valuable and most prized possession I've ever had. If there's any way I could avoid it, I would. Not many people out there WANT to sell their cobra unless they're upgrading to a Z06 or something that outperforms our terminators. I'm going to miss this car BAD.

Zeekmann

Established Member
I feel you bro, I already found one a while back but good luck with the sale on a sweet ass ride, you will miss her....will trade you my 01 plus cash no BS

Last edited:

stangliter04

Established Member
congrats on the sale... I had to do the samething with my S/C GT to get into a house... but now I'm picking up my 04 Cobra next week :)

EVIL04MYSTIC

Established Member
I was just thinking of this car the other day.I wish it (or one like it) was for sale now, I'd be all over it. When it was for sale I was not in a position to buy, oh well, that's just life I guess. If anyone does have a super clean low mile mystic coupe they'd like to sell let me know.

UFGatorGuy20

UFGatorGuy20
Established Member
I was just thinking of this car the other day.I wish it (or one like it) was for sale now, I'd be all over it. When it was for sale I was not in a position to buy, oh well, that's just life I guess. If anyone does have a super clean low mile mystic coupe they'd like to sell let me know.

Some pop up every now and then. But people are trying to fetch ~$35k for a real low mile (few thousand) stock mystichrome. I saw a low mile twin turbo coupe for sale @ $39k a few weeks back on Ebay.

Users who are viewing this thread