F/S 19 PSI Whipple Cobra 16.5k Miles - Make Offers

UFGatorGuy20

UFGatorGuy20
Established Member
SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT... New Interior and Wheel Shots from 4/14/09 uploaded at bottom...

EDIT... New pics from 5/31 added on 7th page...

My car has casually been on the market for about 3 months. I'm going to try to sell it by considering best offers instead of listing an asking price. Figured that's the best way I can judge it's worth in this market. NOTE: I will also consider trades for a low mileage KB cobra coupe (6 speed). If I'm going to be stuck with a cobra, I might as well have EXACTLY what I want.

I'm the 2nd owner. I bought it for $35k in summer of 2007 with 3800 miles and the whipple already on it at a stock 13psi. I've dumped roughly $6k in more upgrades since then. I upgraded to 19psi at about 6000 miles. I have babied the car and still I have not seen a cleaner cobra in person. Always garage kept, washed twice a week, waxed every few months. It has only been down the 1/4 mile 5 times. My best run was a 12.35 @ 125 with a 2.17 60'. That tells you a lot... 1) I'm not coming off the line hard at all... 2) this car is easily a 10 second car. She really is a beast. I wish I had the guts to go down the track more, but I always thought it was too nice of a car. I mainly did all the upgrades so I could have some street fun, impress at car shows, and scare passengers and cars around me. :)

Mileage - as of 3/22/09 - 16,500
Interior - Perfect
Exterior - Near Perfect

Mod List

Power Upgrades:
Whipple Install by Lamotta Performance
Tuned by VMP Tuning – 610RWHP / 570RWTQ – 11.5-12.0 A/F
2.3L Whipple @ 19psi (3.0” upper & Steeda Idler Pulley)
K&N MAF
SCT Big Air Mass Sensor
60lb Injectors
Kenne Bell Boost-A-Pump
Bassani O/R X Pipe to Borla Stingers (Polished coming out back)
SCT XCAL 2 Tuned

Brakes:
’00 Cobra R Brembo brakes w/ Carbon tech pads

Suspension:
Kenny Brown Strut & Shock Tower Brace
Elderbrock Subframes
Front Lower Control Arms
Caster Camber Plates
H&R Race Springs all around

Others:
FR500 Steering Wheel
Hurst Short Throw Shifter
Rear Seat Delete
Drive Shaft Loop
Clutch Quadrant & Firewall Adjuster
275 Goodyear GS-D3s up front (< 1500 miles)
275 Nitto 555RIIs in back (~ 10k miles)

[ame="http://videos.streetfire.net/video/19PSI-Whipple-Cobra_205391.htm"]19PSI Whipple Cobra - Video[/ame]

Warning... car may get you in trouble... :beer:

[ame=http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Neighbor-yells-at-me-for_636707.htm]Neighbor yells at me for my exhaust- Video[/ame]

012909003.jpg

100_0985.jpg

DSC01710.jpg

DSC01707.jpg

DSC01817.jpg

DSC01657.jpg

Interior001.jpg

Interior004.jpg

Interior005.jpg

Interior008.jpg

Interior010.jpg

Interior011.jpg

Interior012.jpg

Interior013.jpg

Last edited:

vols fan

Established Member
BEAUTIFUL CAR!!!! I want a Cobra but no way I could get close to what you need for this one. G/L with the sale.

Knoxville COBRA

Established Member
Nice ride man!!!! Neighbors these days have ballz! I had the sme thing happen to me,She came two houses down and told me i was waking her twins up when i drove by her house.Man the nerve of these bi*ches...OK lady how about if i sell my car so your kids can sleep... :burn:

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
Car looks and sounds good just confused..

In the first video it looks like your boost is only at 12 lbs and it says 19#.

Good luck with the sale!

spincobra03

Established Member
I dont understand, you would accept a trade for a low milage Twin screw cobra? You already have an awsome one, doesnt make sense. Also what is the general asking price, or starting point?

INTRCPTR

Established Member
actually why dont you just swap the whipple for a kenne bell and you get your "dream car" plus the awesome mystichrome. and besides, 16k is a low miles car. I would bet you would get about 25k

svtcobra9689

Banned
Beautiful car man...and I think all of us mustang guys have gone through the neighbor thing at least once...but funny shit that you got it on video...

UFGatorGuy20

UFGatorGuy20
Established Member
I dont understand, you would accept a trade for a low milage Twin screw cobra? You already have an awsome one, doesnt make sense. Also what is the general asking price, or starting point?

actually why dont you just swap the whipple for a kenne bell and you get your "dream car" plus the awesome mystichrome. and besides, 16k is a low miles car. I would bet you would get about 25k

Mystichrome wasn't my first color choice. Like the sound of a KB much better. Don't have $ for a KB swap right now either. Plus 2.2 KBs are hard to find used.

Apicia

Established Member
Mystichrome wasn't my first color choice. Like the sound of a KB much better. Don't have $ for a KB swap right now either. Plus 2.2 KBs are hard to find used.

Your favorite color is SB, they are both great colors. This car is too pricey for me, but my favorite combination. Whipple 2.3 and Mystichrome :beer:

flattrack53

Established Member
if i were u personally. i would keep this car and drive it to work every morning... let it sit in ur driveway running for 10 minutes. haha. but seriously What is the price range on offers you have been recieving? you can PM me if you would like to

Users who are viewing this thread