F/S 19 PSI Whipple Cobra 16.5k Miles - Make Offers

UFGatorGuy20

UFGatorGuy20
Established Member
what is the price?

I'm playing it with offers... almost an informal auction. I originally listed it for $31k about 3 months ago. But, I doubt I can fetch that in the current economy. You can go find yourself a higher mileage TT cobra for a few extra thousand. I've gotten a few offers close to that though.

aquill1

Established Member
What are the chances of you getting it on tape?

Hope you get what your looking for out of it...

UFGatorGuy20

UFGatorGuy20
Established Member
What are the chances of you getting it on tape?

Hope you get what your looking for out of it...

What do you mean "getting in on tape?"

I've received one reasonable offer so far. I drove her a bit today. Man... I'm cherishing EVERY moment. This car is so nice. My fiance was like... "You're really selling this thing huh...???"

sonicmach1

Established Member
Disney

I will be at Disney April 4th for the week. I have not seen MC paint in a looong time, but it may be worth a look.

Davemig

Established Member
I'm playing it with offers... almost an informal auction. I originally listed it for $31k about 3 months ago. But, I doubt I can fetch that in the current economy. You can go find yourself a higher mileage TT cobra for a few extra thousand. I've gotten a few offers close to that though.

Out of my reach but a really nice car...GL with the sale

badsube

Rescue Chief
Established Member
Man, that car really is a beauty. I've never been a fan of MC paint, but those pics make it look sick! The neighbor vid is classic. Good luck man.

F8LBITEva

Alexis Texas' #1 fan
Established Member
drooling_homer.png

good luck man.

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
To the OP, to be brutally honest...what more could you want lol...bump for a beautiful ride...I have always planned on upgrading to a whipple...makes me wonder if I should go KB over whipple if you are having thoughts of a KB after a whipple:shrug:

Last edited:

Mach1man!

New York State of Mind
Established Member
Hey wish i saw this before i was in Orlando in Dec, Nice ride, I feel good tho im not the only one that wakes the neighbors kids LOL, tooo damn bad the same neighbors that let there damn snot nosed kids play in the streets but there worried about me waking them up!!!!!!!! Any ways BUMP for you and GL with the Sale!

UFGatorGuy20

UFGatorGuy20
Established Member
To the OP, to be brutally honest...what more could you want lol...bump for a beautiful ride...I have always planned on upgrading to a whipple...makes me wonder if I should go KB over whipple if you are having thoughts of a KB after a whipple:shrug:

First color choice was sonic blue. But, this color grows on me more and more. That's really about all I would change. If I could go KB, it's not for power output differences. It's just that there's nothing like the scream of a 2.2KB. ;-) But, a whipple at high PSI screams loud too!

Users who are viewing this thread