F/S 19 PSI Whipple Cobra 16.5k Miles - Make Offers

chuckstrobeck

Established Member
Until i saw your car, i didn't like mystichrome or whipples, and this is by far my favorite whippled car on the site, if I was ready for a cobra, this would be my choice hands down, congrats on an awesome car.

UFGatorGuy20

UFGatorGuy20
Established Member
Until i saw your car, i didn't like mystichrome or whipples, and this is by far my favorite whippled car on the site, if I was ready for a cobra, this would be my choice hands down, congrats on an awesome car.

Thanks! Mystichromes at the right angle on a sunny day can look great.

Everyone's comments keep slowly persuading me to hang on to this beauty. But, she's still up for sale!

sonicmach1

Established Member
Pm

You have a recent PM. In addition to my PM questions, please also send me your current target price.

Thank you.

aquill1

Established Member
He's been offered $28k and turned it down. My guess is a few hundred above that and the car is yours...

UFGatorGuy20

UFGatorGuy20
Established Member
He's been offered $28k and turned it down. My guess is a few hundred above that and the car is yours...

Not true... I've been offered $28k and $27k and accepted BOTH. People just can't get more than 100% NADA financing and they don't realize this. They come to me with $22k instead of the $27k-$28k they offered. :sleeping:

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
I've got a 03 Redfire 2.2KB Cobra w/ 38k miles, but I've got a sale pending. If it would have been a month ago or so I would have done a trade, but dont think you would accept an even trade...

aquill1

Established Member
Not true... I've been offered $28k and $27k and accepted BOTH. People just can't get more than 100% NADA financing and they don't realize this. They come to me with $22k instead of the $27k-$28k they offered. :sleeping:

My bad just trying to help...:shrug:

UFGatorGuy20

UFGatorGuy20
Established Member
I've got a 03 Redfire 2.2KB Cobra w/ 38k miles, but I've got a sale pending. If it would have been a month ago or so I would have done a trade, but dont think you would accept an even trade...

I'm still considering trades. But, I'm REALLY specific in my trade considerations...

It would have to be KB 2.2, 2.6, or 2.8. But color wise I'm really only considering black, OW, or sonic blue. Has to be a coupe, no autos, reasonable miles... < 30k or so.

The next cobra I have I want to be the one that I keep until I'm 6 feet under...

aquill1

Established Member
It's cool. I just didn't want people to think I'm being unreasonable and not taking a fair $27k-$28k. :)

Not unreasonable...you have too many factors that add to the cars value...low mileage, color and mods to name a few! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread