F/S 19 PSI Whipple Cobra 16.5k Miles - Make Offers

DayzofBliss00

Established Member
If i had this car I would just keep. It has the looks, sound, and power. Thumbs up on a beauiful car and good luck with your sell.

sleeperz28

Established Member
Dude get out of his thread if you aren't interested in the car. If you don't think a Twin screw cobra can make it in the 10s you are DUMB. Period. Move along.

Relax, I didn't try to offend you. I was just stating if the car hasn't ran a 10sec. pass then why say it can do it, Its like saying "My dodge ram is capable of a 10sec pass IF it had another 500hp" If a car is going to break on the launch or it always spins, its not a 10 sec. car.

Now to I think with more work to the car it may do it? Possible, but as it sits, no. I really think with the way those cars are from the factory i can see it running into a 11.0-11.2 wall. Just my opinion!!!

Free bump for ya....Very nice car BTW. And i would buy it if i had the money.:beer:

Jfoster

Established Member
I haven't run a 10 yet in my 600hp Mach but I trap 130-131, so I know if I put a set of tires other than a 4 year old set of nitto DRs, it would be mid 10s.

People with some experience know what combos are capable of. He's running a 125, so to say it it capable of 10s isn't a stretch. He outlined it in his first post - he said he doesn't like to beat on it, which I can appreciate. That's why I've only been to the track twice and don't care too much about improving my spinning, granny-shifting 11.30.

UFGatorGuy20

UFGatorGuy20
Established Member
U interested in any trades?

Yes. I'll consider trades for low mileage 03/04 KB cobra coupes... similar power output. I wish I had the money to do a KB swap now, but I don't. Love the scream of those! :beer: But, my power #s are crazy and a 2.2KB might be a step down.

SVTwhore

Established Member
God this is a great car for the money. Too bad Im $4500 short of you price. If its still available in a two months we may be in business.

UFGatorGuy20

UFGatorGuy20
Established Member
God this is a great car for the money. Too bad Im $4500 short of you price. If its still available in a two months we may be in business.

The car has been up for almost 3 months already. Check this thread to see if it's still around when you've got enough saved up. :beer:

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
u wanna trade your low milage whipple for a low milage KB? Sounds like alot of work, should just do the blower swap. Cause your going to have to regrister the car, shipping and/or travel time, gas.. ya knoww. And to the retard who doesnt think 600rwhp can run 10s.. is welll retarded lol

Last edited:

UFGatorGuy20

UFGatorGuy20
Established Member
u wanna trade your low milage whipple for a low milage KB? Sounds like alot of work, should just do the blower swap. Cause your going to have to regrister the car, shipping and/or travel time, gas.. ya knoww. And to the retard who doesnt think 600rwhp can run 10s.. is welll retarded lol

I know... I just don't have the $ for a swap. Saving for a wedding and a house. Plus, mystichrome wasn't my first color choice. Still love it though. I love my car the way it is, but I want my next cobra to be the one I keep forever. :beer: Exactly how I want it.

Users who are viewing this thread