F/S: 2003 Sonic Blue Cobra - BBS RK Plasma wheels and more...

93 svt

03 ROUSH stage 3
Established Member
is that a stain on the back seat? i was showing my wife the car and she pointed it out. lol

Nicky Pass

...boom goes the dynamite
Established Member
$25.5K!!!?

How is it not gone yet!!!???

...I'll still buy the wheels from you :p

Last edited:

GRMREPR

Established Member
F***....som1 needs to buy this thing! Nicest cobra in chicago land an no1 wants it for that price! Maybe il go sell one of my kidneys and my ws6 and hopefully it will still be for sale! TTT

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
Damn mike, i dont know what is taking so long to sell your car! I sold mine for $30K a few weeks ago and it was only for sale for a week :( luck i guess.

I think i have made up my mind, i think i am going to get a Factory Five MKIII and put an 03 cobra engine in it (i already have the teksid aluminum block). Have you made up your mind on what you are going to replace your car with?

Good luck and keep in touch,
-Mike

03Cobra05GT

Established Member
I still want your rims lol. I PMed you a long time ago about them but as you already said, you won't sell them lol.

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
Mike K said:
Damn mike, i dont know what is taking so long to sell your car! I sold mine for $30K a few weeks ago and it was only for sale for a week :( luck i guess.

I think i have made up my mind, i think i am going to get a Factory Five MKIII and put an 03 cobra engine in it (i already have the teksid aluminum block). Have you made up your mind on what you are going to replace your car with?

Good luck and keep in touch,
-Mike
Yeah, I don't understand! I guess it's because I don't have a Whipple/Kenne Bell or something. I don't think the price is bad, I am making absolutely ZERO profit...the mods are technically free. I guess I have to just keep it going.

BUMP!

rubber duck

Established Member
If you know anybody that wants a '93 reef blue S-trimmed notch let me know and I'll pick up yours. Email me at [email protected] and we can work something out. Help me sell my car and I'll help you sell yours by buying it. :-D I'm local.

Users who are viewing this thread