F/S: 2003 Sonic Blue Cobra - BBS RK Plasma wheels and more...

matab14

pop up and do less....
Established Member
That is a Beautiful car.....I wish I had the money for this car.....simply gorgeous...ttt to u and hope it finds a good owner!

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
That's incredible....over 9,000 views and I still have this car. Is there any particular reason people don't want to buy it? I don't get it? I've seen less modded, higher mileage, more expensive cars sell but mine is still here?

Bump.

dtd01svt

Established Member
Sonik, I wish I could buy it man. I need to get rid of my GTP or wait until next spring. I want this car, bad!!!

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
I am absolutely stunned that this thing isn't sold yet....:shrug:

hope it stays that way until this winter though! For my sake...

SN95NIK

Established Member
I know it's a long shot, but I have to ask, because this is just about my dream car. Any chance you'd consider a trade for a well equipped 07 gt 5 spd with less than 2500 miles? Let me know if you're interested. BTW, I'm in Springfield, so semi-local.

mysticalZ28

Not fast enough
Established Member
Another Springpatcher wanting this car! Damn, If I hadn't told my wife that I would buy her a new car first, I would be all over this! Sucks that I'm going to miss out on this gorgeous car!

Free bump to ya.

tgasTT

Established Member
Wow with the Canadian $$ @.0060 above the US$ I'd love to buy your car, I'm going to look into shipping costs....

2001 Blue Snake

Established Member
That is quite possibly THE most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I even made the picture my background! I can't believe you haven't sold it yet.
I don't know how you could get rid of that, even for an E55. They're sweet though. My buddy's dad has one and we blew a GT500 out of the water. The poor old man driving it couldn't believe it!

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
2001 Blue Snake said:
That is quite possibly THE most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I even made the picture my background! I can't believe you haven't sold it yet.
I don't know how you could get rid of that, even for an E55. They're sweet though. My buddy's dad has one and we blew a GT500 out of the water. The poor old man driving it couldn't believe it!
The E55 was a dream, believe me, the last thing I want to do is to sell this Cobra, but I have to get my priorities in order and unfortunately the Cobra just doesn't fit in my life right now. I hate selling this car, and I KNOW that I'll regret selling it. I'll be like my dad, "a long time ago I had a Mustang that was faster than greased lightning...." and "they don't make cars like my old Mustang anymore..."

-Mike

RCMPSVT

Established Member
Sonik Blur said:
The E55 was a dream, believe me, the last thing I want to do is to sell this Cobra, but I have to get my priorities in order and unfortunately the Cobra just doesn't fit in my life right now. I hate selling this car, and I KNOW that I'll regret selling it. I'll be like my dad, "a long time ago I had a Mustang that was faster than greased lightning...." and "they don't make cars like my old Mustang anymore..."

-Mike

K this is weird. I bought my 03 SB from illinois and the guy I bought it from had a e55amg as his DD. F'ing weird.

dtd03svt

Man I really want this car bad, I would have to sell my nut sack to get it and my family car that GTP......maybe I should get a turbo bug....

Last edited:

shhak

Established Member
Damn dude... did you tick off every person on here who has any money??? LOL.. I, like everyone else, thought this car would be gone QUICK... Maybe you should raise the price a little. Maybe people are just looking for $30,000 cars right now. Or, start over, price it really high and then suddenly drop it back to where you are now. Someone may think they're getting a deal and jump all over it. Or, maybe you should just keep it. That's better than selling it anyway. Good luck either way.

Users who are viewing this thread