F/S: 2003 Sonic Blue Cobra - BBS RK Plasma wheels and more...

mysticalZ28

Not fast enough
Established Member
Sonik Blur said:
Ugh...I just can't win. I suck at life.

-Mike

Dude, right now is just the wrong time to be selling a car. If I could sell mine right now I would be all over yours like hot maple syrup on grandmas fresh waffles, but nobody in their right mind is going to buy a convertible as winter is just around the corner. Same with a cobra or any sports car for that matter. Now if you still hhave the car come spring I will most definitely be buying it. Hell, i'd pay 28k for it, just can't do it right now.

Best of luck selling but I really hope you don't!;-)

gtmuscle

Established Member
What is the current price?? Can you pm me more pics? I have a sale pending on my MAch and am interested

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
gtmuscle said:
What is the current price?? Can you pm me more pics? I have a sale pending on my MAch and am interested
Send me your E-Mail address...I have a prepared E-Mail with all your questiosn answered, hopefully.

Oh, I am asking $25K firm.

-Mike

flamed notch

Established Member
i have a 2005 f-150 crewcab with custom shredded paint and 22" wheels,twin scoop fiberglass ram air hood (functional),custom front upper and lower bumper covers with 6" running lights,chrome doorhandles and mirror covers,polished alumnium step bars,flowmaster exhaust wit dual chrome tips,bedcover,tinted windows,remote start,31k,truck gets alot of looks.i can send pics if you like.

racerbox77

Established Member
Very nice looking car so Im giving you a bump.

Just would like to say 129mph in the quarter with a 3800lbs car takes a lot more than 470 whp. about 100 more.

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
racerbox77 said:
Very nice looking car so Im giving you a bump.

Just would like to say 129mph in the quarter with a 3800lbs car takes a lot more than 470 whp. about 100 more.
I guess my car is magic or something....

-Mike

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
Is Wood Dale near Chicago? And what kind of power is your cobra putting out? How many miles is on the car now? I'm sure some of the questions im asking have been answer already I just dont have the time to look through 10 pages of comments

Thanks

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
About2bite said:
Is Wood Dale near Chicago? And what kind of power is your cobra putting out? How many miles is on the car now? I'm sure some of the questions im asking have been answer already I just dont have the time to look through 10 pages of comments

Thanks
Yeah, Wood Dale is about 15min from O'Hare airport. The car has approximately 33K miles.

The car makes
HP: 468.56
TQ: 497.16

-Mike

Users who are viewing this thread