F/S: 2004 Competition Orange Cobra (MINT 4700mi.)

PhoenixGT09

"I Like the Tuna Here."
Established Member
Very nice...what's the best way to get in touch with you outside this thread?

Yes, OP, can you please post some contact information on how to best reach you? Whatever is best: email, phone, text, carrier-pigeon?! I would like to speak to you about the Cobra... Thanks!

straight sick OP GLWS bump from a fellow Ohioan!

edit: what does license plate mean? Egyptian cobra?

License Plate: 2 Bad Asp -> "Too Bad Ass" as in, this car is waaayyyyyy too bad ass to be for sale on here still and should be in my garage already HAHA... play on words too: Asp = Snake. I was going to put 1 Bad Asp on my '03 last year but it was already taken by someone else....

rmski

Established Member
beautiful... glws :beer:

do you know the svt build number and date of that comp orange?

here is the build certificate from SVT
2014072895190413_zps912cff67.jpg

What size kooks headers/midpipe and did you have the under side of the hood painted or did the previous owner?
Beautiful car btw, def a mint specimen!
The header size is 1 7/8" with no cats on the midpipe. The original owner had the hood painted

Very nice...what's the best way to get in touch with you outside this thread?
I will email you...i dont have enough posts to PM anyone yet.

Yes, OP, can you please post some contact information on how to best reach you? Whatever is best: email, phone, text, carrier-pigeon?! I would like to speak to you about the Cobra... Thanks!

License Plate: 2 Bad Asp -> "Too Bad Ass" as in, this car is waaayyyyyy too bad ass to be for sale on here still and should be in my garage already HAHA... play on words too: Asp = Snake. I was going to put 1 Bad Asp on my '03 last year but it was already taken by someone else....

to everyone else.....thanks for the compliments. Whoever ends up with this car wont be dissappointed.

PhoenixGT09

"I Like the Tuna Here."
Established Member
here is the build certificate from SVT
2014072895190413_zps912cff67.jpg

The header size is 1 7/8" with no cats on the midpipe. The original owner had the hood painted

to everyone else.....thanks for the compliments. Whoever ends up with this car wont be dissappointed.

Sounds good, thank you: [email protected]

rmski

Established Member
Also, I need to make a correction here. I mistakenly posted the wrong tuner for the car. It was actually tuned by Kauffman Motorsports in P.A. Jerry Wroblewski, formerly from SCT, tuned my 98 Procharged Cobra...which, by the way, is for sale here if anyone is interested (11,300 mi, procharged, etc,etc)~~>http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...uper-clean-11-300mi-)&p=14325882#post14325882
Here is the dyno sheet
IMG_1337_zps2a020892.jpg

WS6JJP

Corn juice powered
Established Member
I personally know the owner of this car and have seen it multiple times (along with the black 98) so even though he's a new member on here with just a few posts, this car is legit!

WS6JJP

Corn juice powered
Established Member
His name is Rich. I believe he bought it in 07 but I'm not 100% sure

Users who are viewing this thread