F1x Procharged Mach 1

4a7191a

Established Member
I've got mine idled at 850, at 750 it sounded super mean but ac compressor would kick on at a stop light and it would stall out.

coposrv

Established Member
I like the wastegate set up. I really want to do it. My tuner gets nervous with my compression much over 16-18lbs on 93 pump. I'd like to pulley down to near max impeller speed but bleed off everything over ~18 psi.

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
Damnnnn, I love this car. Everything about it is absolutely perfect. Wanna trade for a TT 5.0? Hahaha. Amazing build man, can't wait to see more of it!

I8URLS1

Established Member
Very nice !!!! Need video !!!

Yeah I plan to have a nice video of the car done. Probably will be a little while, I'd like to get some of the footage when we dyno it as well for that but we shall see.

bunits19714

Established Member
Very nice ride & build- I just think you would of been Sooooo much happier and eventually money ahead(if there is such a thing) if you just would of went T-400 and been done .

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Badass! I'm throwing an F-1A on my Cobra as soon as I sell the new turbos, can't wait! I'm hoping for the 900 range with the 5.3 9.8:1 stroker on e85, not sure yet what pulley combo would get me there, new to centris.

SBVERT03

Established Member
That thing is NASTY! Love it man!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
Car sure is beautiful Jarred! Glad you are enjoying the shit out of it!!

The only thing I see being an issue is the 4.10 gears! Traction gonna be tough!

I8URLS1

Established Member
Very nice ride & build- I just think you would of been Sooooo much happier and eventually money ahead(if there is such a thing) if you just would of went T-400 and been done .

The car is a blast with the magnum, I may do an auto swap down the road but going to have some fun with this setup for a while.

Badass! I'm throwing an F-1A on my Cobra as soon as I sell the new turbos, can't wait! I'm hoping for the 900 range with the 5.3 9.8:1 stroker on e85, not sure yet what pulley combo would get me there, new to centris.

You should be able to make 900-950 on that motor with e85. I'd highly recommend doing a dedicated drive for the blower like my car. They offer it with an 8 rib setup as well and it will be worth every dollar to go that route from the start.

That thing is NASTY! Love it man!

Thank you sir!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Car sure is beautiful Jarred! Glad you are enjoying the shit out of it!!

The only thing I see being an issue is the 4.10 gears! Traction gonna be tough!

It's not bad at all Tony, with the centrifigual blower it needs the gear. Shoot Nick even runs 4.10's in his twin turbo car, these little motors need rpm and gear.

00saleens281

Established Member
sick car. its so clean...so clean i thought the first picture was fake lol. who ported the sullivan for you? ive been searching for places to do one myself. Thanks

00saleens281

Established Member
is the blower sucking in air that has passed through from the radiator? any issues or concerns with IATs? i would think that the air would be heated up by being passed through the radiator and coolant first.

SirShaun

Established Member
I want to hear that procharger whistle and whine damnit. Nice car OP. We need video!

I need to hear what a cog driven F1x sounds like.

Users who are viewing this thread