F8LSNAKE wins streettire shootout.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Congrats Larry!!!!:beer: Nice fronts too:rockon::lol1:.

I had a Bogart D10 check out on me a while back and I've tossed around selling them for something else because I want to drive to the track.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Congrats Larry!!!!:beer: Nice fronts too:rockon::lol1:.

I had a Bogart D10 check out on me a while back and I've tossed around selling them for something else because I want to drive to the track.

Did they do anything about it? I haven't talked to them about it yet. I have a local here that might buy them as is. Where did yours break?

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Thanks guys. Forbanger, they are 27x11.5 Hoosier QTP's. I recommend them over the ET Streets. They seem to work better for me so far.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Did they do anything about it? I haven't talked to them about it yet. I have a local here that might buy them as is. Where did yours break?

I got mine used and they didn't do anything about it. Although it was only $100 to get it fixed. I thought it was going to be a lot more. The weld actually cracked holding the two lips together. Rich Bogart is about the nicest person if you call and talk to him. He just says his wheels should not be driven on the street.

musclefan21

Established Member
nice dudee!!! you run spares up front? they are really safe? if so, good to know ;-)

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
I got mine used and they didn't do anything about it. Although it was only $100 to get it fixed. I thought it was going to be a lot more. The weld actually cracked holding the two lips together. Rich Bogart is about the nicest person if you call and talk to him. He just says his wheels should not be driven on the street.
I doubt this one can be fixed where it is cracked, but if the guy here that wants them backs out I'll give Rich a call.
congrats, always good to win some cash pays for something
Yeah, it is nice to get a little something back once in awhile. This hobby gets expensive.
nice dudee!!! you run spares up front? they are really safe? if so, good to know ;-)
I've never felt unsafe with them. They drive fine and they're really light. I don't see where quick blasts down the strip is any problem. I don't normally run them, but desperate times called for desperate measures. Lol. I wanted to go racing and this was my only choice at the time. I do have a buddy that runs some as his full time skinnies though and he's never had any trouble. He found some 15" ones though and runs MT ET fronts on them. Very light combo, lighter than Bogarts.
damn boggarts are a little expensive to be breaking so easily :(

Tell me about it. I do drive on the street with them, but I'm very careful. They've never hit a pothole and I go around corners very easy with them. I couldn't believe they broke where they did.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Thanks, rear suspension is UPR double adj. uppers, adj. lowers with all solid bushings and rod ends. Strange adj. shocks. No antiroll bar yet, but it could definately use one. Built solid rear with 3.90 gear.

what springs? running a sway bar?

sorry so many questions...my suspension is fubar'ed and deciding to throw it all away and start over with basic stuff

Users who are viewing this thread