Fabulous Ford 2011

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member

Very Kool, now the peeps that aren’t showing a car can down size it on a sticky and put it on their shirt! :shrug: Probably won’t happen, but the insert for the car is a great way to represent:rockon:

yfzkevin

Established Member
I will be coming up from san Diego. Where is everyone meeting up to cruise up to the show? I want to join you guys in my car. Thanks

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
really? :shrug:

Haha! I was gonna say the same thing, Damon! :beer:

SVTP peeps whom are spectating:
Only people whom are signed up to park entrants are gonna be there at 6am. We don't start letting cars in until 7am. With so many cars pouring in and going every which way, it's probably best to keep yer lil butts out of the lot until almost 10 so you don't get run over. :rollseyes :)

Last edited:

FLYIN

Warheads on Foreheads
Established Member
Haha! I was gonna say the same thing, Damon! :beer:

SVTP peeps:
Only people whom are signed up to park entrants are gonna be there at 6am. We don't start letting cars in until 7am. With so many cars pouring in and going every which way, it's probably best to keep yer lil butts out of the lot until almost 10 so you don't get run over. :rollseyes

I plan on leaving the holiday inn and making the one mile trip to knotts around 7:30 AM. Hopefully I miss the 30% chance of rain tomorrow 11am-3pm here in Carlsbad. Day of the show the weather looks good though.

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
I plan on leaving the holiday inn and making the one mile trip to knotts around 7:30 AM. Hopefully I miss the 30% chance of rain tomorrow 11am-3pm here in Carlsbad. Day of the show the weather looks good though.

Yes, Sunday should be a bit chilly but SUNNY! :banana:

FLYIN

Warheads on Foreheads
Established Member
Yes, Sunday should be a bit chilly but SUNNY! :banana:

Warm and overcast (with no rain) would be perfect. Cars look good in overcast. But I'll definitely take no rain. I was a little worried there. Been watching the forecast for the last 10 days crossing my fingers.

wjk

Established Member
Any cruises going on Saturday night before the show Sunday? I'd be down...

HighPSI

Established Member
I will be coming up from san Diego. Where is everyone meeting up to cruise up to the show? I want to join you guys in my car. Thanks

Hey man. I'm in Oceanside taking the Cobra too. I'm leaving early to meet up with the guys at GTR High Performance for a big cruise over. If you want to meet up in Oceanside and cruise to GTR I'm down. Shoot me a pm if you wanna set up a meet spot.

Phil

Sn95Snake

Established Member
Just got back from the car show. It was a ton of fun, All of the cars that were entered in the Snake Pit were gorgeous. The best part is there were just as many Cobras in the parking lot of the Buena Park mall as there were in the car show itself.

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
Just got back from the car show. It was a ton of fun, All of the cars that were entered in the Snake Pit were gorgeous. The best part is there were just as many Cobras in the parking lot of the Buena Park mall as there were in the car show itself.

I know! There was a group around my car looking at it when I went to drive away at Sears. :bash:

SoCaDan

Established Member

I was there after 1:00 until the cars began to drive off. Can't wait to park my new purchase in the snake pit next year!

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
https://picasaweb.google.com/114776446840471134680/FabulousFordsForever2011#

my pictures...

edit:

i didn't enter my mach, maybe next year... maybe i'll enter a boss 302 at that show. lol!

Nice pics! You got my R, as well as my buddys.

You also got my other friend's badass green '69 Fastback. It had a VERY unhappy show ending as he tried to leave the lot around 3:30. The damn lot gate blew shut in a sudden gust of wind, and SLAMMED into his passenger side door as he was driving out. It left a HUGE crease in the door. Luckily, all the cops and Knotts people saw it happen.. so, it should be repaired at no charge to him.

:fm:

Oh.. for anyone interested... the car has a built 351w, 5 speed, 9" with 3.55, 4 wheel Disc from Baer, TCP suspension, and 17" Vintage 45 wheels.

23u9yqg.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread