Fabulous Fords Forever 2008!

Misfitflesh

Established Member
I agree, the Cobra's had the best "pit" in the house! I AM gonna make some cool signs...just in case. Think I'll stick one up in the women's bathroom lol. Will the Cobra's be in front of Independence Hall again for certain or do they switch models around?

Hey are you and your husband putting your cars in it or just going? How about the people from Ventura county? Is there any type of meeting spot or anything like that you guys have planned?

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
Hey are you and your husband putting your cars in it or just going? How about the people from Ventura county? Is there any type of meeting spot or anything like that you guys have planned?

Geezuz let's try this again. :dw: I am pretty sure we are bringing both cars down. We are planning on driving down Friday night and staying 2 nights down there. I am not sure if any VC people are driving down that early.

Misfitflesh

Established Member
Geezuz let's try this again. :dw: I am pretty sure we are bringing both cars down. We are planning on driving down Friday night and staying 2 nights down there. I am not sure if any VC people are driving down that early.

Nice one bookworm:bash: Anyway so you guys put your cars in the show or just go spectate and hang out? Whats there to do all weekend down there? I havent been in the knotts area since I was about 10 and have never been to one of these types of things and am already wanting to go.

Glenn_03Cobra

Wake the Snake
Established Member
Nice one bookworm:bash: Anyway so you guys put your cars in the show or just go spectate and hang out? Whats there to do all weekend down there? I havent been in the knotts area since I was about 10 and have never been to one of these types of things and am already wanting to go.

We're putting both cars in the show. We can't compete with most other Stangs but, we're goin'-in anyway :banana: Fortunately, it's not a competitive show.

It's gonna be a blast for those staying down there. Stangs from all over are migrating to this one location and will be cruising on Friday and Saturday night. Plus, there are a few clubs that host different cruises on Saturday.

Perhaps we can get the Mod to setup a separate category to include topics / threads that show updates on the different stuff going on over the whole weekend. Last year, there were a couple different groups that cruised to the Saleen factory in Irvine.

The Ca-Mustang.com group (see first post in this thread) is bringing a few Stangs down from Nor Cal. I know the Arizona club has about 20 or 30 Stangs coming-out. They key is to keep everyone informed so we can decide where we want to participate.

I want to meet-up with Blwn 05's group coming down from the North, when they pass through Valencia on Friday, if I can time it right!

Last edited:

Misfitflesh

Established Member
We're putting both cars in the show. We can't compete with most other Stangs but, we're goin'-in anyway :banana: Fortunately, it's not a competitive show.

It's gonna be a blast for those staying down there. Stangs from all over are migrating to this one location and will be cruising on Friday and Saturday night. Plus, there are a few clubs that host different cruises on Saturday.

Perhaps we can get the Mod to setup a separate category to include topics / threads that show updates on the different stuff going on over the whole weekend. Last year, there were a couple different groups that cruised to the Saleen factory in Irvine.

The Ca-Mustang.com group (see first post in this thread) is bringing a few Stangs down from Nor Cal. I know the Arizona club has about 20 or 30 Stangs coming-out. They key is to keep everyone informed so we can decide where we want to participate.

I want to meet-up with Blwn 05's group coming down from the North, when they pass through Valencia on Friday, if I can time it right!

Id really like to head down there with some people that have gone before so my ass doesnt get lost and I actually have a good time. Is there plenty of hotel space left after all these people from all over the world are going? I'd like to go on friday night and make a weekend of it but id mostlikely go saturday morning.

Damn... I need to hurry and get my new wheels and exhaust! :burnout:

What wheels are you looking for?

Glenn_03Cobra

Wake the Snake
Established Member
What wheels are you looking for?

Not sure... for the '03 I'm thinking FR500's x18 or '04 Cobra wheels but... I also need wheels for the '07 GT/CS. I've got what 3-months to figure-out which wheels, springs, and exhaust I want then install everything. Ofcourse, I could always put the wheels on at the show :rolling:

Misfitflesh

Established Member
Not sure... for the '03 I'm thinking FR500's x18 or '04 Cobra wheels but... I also need wheels for the '07 GT/CS. I've got what 3-months to figure-out which wheels, springs, and exhaust I want then install everything. Ofcourse, I could always put the wheels on at the show :rolling:

I have the wheels in my sig i would get rid of, they are in pretty good condition with fairly new tires. 1k miles or so. 18x10.5 and 18x9's

02saleen

Established Member
Any one from Ventura County not going until Sunday and maybe wanta meet up and cruise there

02saleen

Established Member
If I wait until sunday to go Id def. cruise out there with you. Im trying to see if anyone wants to go out saturday morning that way we dont really have to deal with traffic or anything of that sort.

yeah i know i dont want to hit traffic on the way there..im not to sure wat time ill leave here it depends if anyone tags along i would like to be there for when the cars pull in but i think we'd have to leave here around 5 am:sleeping:.....but on the way back it would be nice if we could cruise with Julie and Glenn and other people that go from Ventura county

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
about 10 of us met up in Agoura last year on the morning of the show. guys from simi, ventura and the sfv. we got there after the HUGE line and still got good spots :rockon:

i have 3 fords to show in this event but not sure i can get them all there or which ones to take. oh decisions decisions....

Users who are viewing this thread