Fabulous Fords Forever 2008!

Impact 5.0

Established Member
The date was announced by Knotts Berry Farm on there web site...

Fabulous Fords Forever Sunday April 20th 2008...

3rd Annual Cruise to Knotts!
"Mile of Mustangs"
April 18th 2008

Dont miss the largest cruise from Northern California to Fabulus Ford Forever 2008!​
Meeting location:

Petro Truck Stop
State Hwy 152 & State Hwy 33
28991 West Gonzaga
Santa Nella, CA 95322

Meeting up at 7:00am and leaving by 7:30am

We will cruise and stop for gas and lunch at:

Lost Hills
Exit (CA-46 Lost Hills/Wasco)
Gas (Chevron, 76, Beacon, Texico)
Food ( McDonalds, Jack in the box, a Wendys, and Dennys)

Its 131 Miles from Santa Nella (2 hours)

From there we will continue to the grape vine and stop at:

Grapevine Petro Truck Stop
I-5 at Laval Road West
5821 Dennis McCarthy Dr.
Lebec, CA 93243

First exit after HWY 5 and 99 Merge. There is your final chance to grab some gas and snacks before the trip over the hill.

Direction of travel from the Grapevine Petro Truck Stop will be as follows:
I5 south to the 210 East to the 605 South to the 91 East to Beech Blvd and go right to your respective hotels.

At the end of the cruise you will be pulling into your respective hotels. After some time to allow people to check in and rest for a bit, we will be meeting in small groups to enjoy the local resturants.....

Outback Steakhouse
7575 Beach Boulevard
Buena Park, CA 90622

Meeting for dinner at 7:30pm.

We are expect this cruise to be even larger than last year.. Don't miss out!

We want everyone to know about it.. if you have another Ford site you frequent and would like to post the event in that site.. please do.. just make sure to keep an eye on the cruise threads for an update and if you can make a list of those going from your site it would help out a lot.. Then we can update the list on here for each site.

Last edited:

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
You're posting this up pretty damn early! LOL. But, it never hurts to plan ahead.

Last years show was fun as hell. I'll definitely be going to this years show :rockon:

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
You're posting this up pretty damn early! LOL. But, it never hurts to plan ahead.

Last years show was fun as hell. I'll definitely be going to this years show :rockon:

It was an insane turnout, I've never been out there before. Looking forward to this year :rockon:

Impact 5.0

Established Member
Yea I know... Ha I have received a few PM's asking if I heard anything about the dates for 2008 and said I would post them up as soon as I heard.... I just heard.. keeping a promise.. :D

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
somebody PLEASE tell the people in charge to put a SIGN there telling the crowd where the cobras are! :idea::nonono:

i need to buy a car hauler cuz i will personally have THREE fords in the show this time :banana:

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
somebody PLEASE tell the people in charge to put a SIGN there telling the crowd where the cobras are! :idea::nonono:

i need to buy a car hauler cuz i will personally have THREE fords in the show this time :banana:

Last year I was running around with my buddy wondering why the hell there were only like 5 Cobras around. Then later on while trying to find a bathroom I stumbled across the area they were 'hidden' :bash:

rigsvt

Happy Festivus
Established Member
heres my car at last years show
P42102451.jpg

BayareaSS

Established Member
I also went to the show last year because i lived near by. It was a good show but the cobras need to be out in the open. We walked around the whole damn parking lot looking for them!

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
TTT for members who haven't seen this thread.

For anyone who hasn't been before, it's Mustang Heaven, with a thousand other Fords there too. It's a lot of fun and something you definitely don't want to miss out on if you're a Ford enthusiast.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
the cobras had the best spot in the place, they just need to let people know where they are. a BIG, OBVIOUS sign stating so. :idea:

i mean come on, if its too expensive or something ill make a friggin sign myself and bring it :nonono:

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
the cobras had the best spot in the place, they just need to let people know where they are. a BIG, OBVIOUS sign stating so. :idea:

i mean come on, if its too expensive or something ill make a friggin sign myself and bring it :nonono:

I agree, the Cobra's had the best "pit" in the house! I AM gonna make some cool signs...just in case. Think I'll stick one up in the women's bathroom lol. Will the Cobra's be in front of Independence Hall again for certain or do they switch models around?

Users who are viewing this thread