Fabulous Fords Forever, April 19, 2009

Impact 5.0

Established Member
Man what a great day but DAMN HOT! 93 degrees in that black top was no joke.. man I was happy to be on the lawn!

Glenn man it was great to finally meet you! Also all the others I had a chance to meet... the snake pit was PACKED... some damn nice cars out there!

Steve thanks for making the banner for the Pit, I think it helped out alot.. more people came our way this year it seems now that they know we are out there.. still ran into a few who said "Damn look at all these Cobra's, I had no idea you guys were back here"

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
Oh man, I heard it was 102* today at FFF! It was brutal lol. I hope everyone had a great time, we sure did! I was in BOSS HEAVEN. :rockon: All the Cobras looked fantastic parked on the grass, they were a crowd pleaser for sure!:beer:

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
I added up how many entered and got 1812 Fords!:banana:

96 of them were SVT Cobras. :pepper:

My brain is not functioning enough right now to add up how many Mustangs total. :sleeping:

SLEEPERSTATUS

Banned
Oh man, I heard it was 102* today at FFF! It was brutal lol. I hope everyone had a great time, we sure did! I was in BOSS HEAVEN. :rockon: All the Cobras looked fantastic parked on the grass, they were a crowd pleaser for sure!:beer:

yes the heat was rediculous....wish it wasent as hot but it was an awsome event:thumbsup:

baginoman

Mind over Matter
Established Member
FFF was great! nice seeing, Julie, Glen, and Shawn....the sonic boom will be in the show next year:thumbsup:

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
anyone got pics ?

Ugh, I just found our camera let alone take off pics lol. Here are a couple forums who have pics posted already. You may need to sign up to view them. :rolling:

http://www.westcoastgearheads.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=98&t=256

StangFreak.com's Pictures of the 2009 24th Annual Knotts Show - StangFreak.com's Freak'n Forums - A Mustang Enthusiast Web Community

Setting up before the public come in.
K9_850.png

K13_850.png

Last edited:

rigsvt

Happy Festivus
Established Member

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
coolio! glad to hear you guys had a nice day :banana:

i gots to make it next year

Whoaaaaa I have been looking for you! Well, your car, that is! :lol: We had NO COMPETITION ORANGE Terminators yesterday! It was like a day without sunshine. :whine:

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
Whoaaaaa I have been looking for you! Well, your car, that is! :lol: We had NO COMPETITION ORANGE Terminators yesterday! It was like a day without sunshine. :whine:

bummer! i gotta clean her up and get on over to queen mary

and definitely knotts next year :beer:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
the show was great! there were definitely a LOT more people in the "snake pit" this year. it took me forever to get a chance to sneak away for a few and see some of the cars. i took quite a few pics. somehow i completely missed the gt500 section :shrug:

we are so "lucky" that we are back there in the grassy area. i felt sorry for everyone else out there on that horrid black top. it was over 100 out there! :burn: i still have the lines from my sunglasses today lol.

glenn and julie thank you SO much for your help with everything :beer: and you as well damon

glad we (primo customs and true forged) could provide the banners for this years event. VERY glad glen grabbed them before they were stolen :read::p

unfortunately my friends cobra died a few days before the show and they almost had it running sat night but couldnt pull it off :( i was up all night cleaning and getting stuff ready. literally, ALL night. slept almost all day today lol.

yeah, no comp orange cobras there :shrug: only ONE cobra R, period. i think i had the only 10th anni and only ONE ford gt this year :shrug: quite a few less Lightnings too :( im sure a lot had to do with the economy. sucks cuz last year lots of people missed it due to the gas prices :nonono:

but anyways, thanks again to all on the FFF crew for throwing another great show.

also great to see the new mustangs and gt500 there. they look better in person, except for the rear end :dw:

Users who are viewing this thread