Fabulous Fords Forever, April 19, 2009

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
Sorry, the show is full and they aren't allowing any more in. Please come and see us, though!

Cobras will be parked in Area 51 on the lawn in front/on sides of Independence Hall. :rockon: I saw online the weather will be in the mid to high 70's. NO RAIN, LOL. Remember to bring a chair!:dancenana:

Ace5Oh

Established Member
Okay I have a question. I want to attend where exactly do I go or park at? Its free correct? I would appreciate it since its my first time attending.

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
Sorry, the show is full and they aren't allowing any more in. Please come and see us, though!

Cobras will be parked in Area 51 on the lawn in front/on sides of Independence Hall. :rockon: I saw online the weather will be in the mid to high 70's. NO RAIN, LOL. Remember to bring a chair!:dancenana:

Are you going to bring dump cake for us svtper's that will be there? :banana:

02saleen

Established Member
Okay I have a question. I want to attend where exactly do I go or park at? Its free correct? I would appreciate it since its my first time attending.

go to knotts there is a sears near by they dont mind if you park there (it is free to park and see the show) you will see a bunch of police you cant miss it.....there is a good amount of restaurants to eat at too

Last edited:

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
Are you going to bring dump cake for us svtper's that will be there? :banana:

:lol::lol: You crack me up! No dump cake will be allowed in the Cobra. :nono: I will probably bring brownies, choc chip cookies and maybe some choc chip banana bread if you guys wanna try it. Those items travel well and can be packed in tight containers.
Plus Powershift03 always needs a brownie fix. :rollseyes :-D

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
So, is your Gt going to be in the show? how will we find the said treats?

Nope, we are leaving my Mustang home this year. :( Go to Independence Hall where the Cobras will be. We have an 03 Sonic (03 SNAKE) and will probably be parked with Powershift's 2000 R.

Here we are last year after the show!

n1445267091_30044522_7851.jpg

Impact 5.0

Established Member
Hopefully this year I can meet more of you SoCal Guys and Gals, I know last year someone started a thread and posted pics of there Cobra's that planned to be there.... I would post mine now but its getting some last min changes done right now.

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
New weather update for FFF, weather people are now saying the weekend will be sunny :coolman: with temps between 83-88 on Sunday. :banana: Bring your suntain lotion!

(ps...weather forecast will probably be changing AGAIN closer to Sunday LOL.) I don't think any of our weather people in SoCal have actually been to school for it. :rolleyes:

Impact 5.0

Established Member
Yea I checked it yesterday and it said 78 on Sunday... now how the hell do they know this far in advance... Has to be a lucky guess.

dmark101

dmark101
Established Member
Yea I checked it yesterday and it said 78 on Sunday... now how the hell do they know this far in advance... Has to be a lucky guess.
i tend to trust any forecasts over 3 days very little. it'll probably be overcast in the morning and burn off by the time the show starts. :shrug:

Ace5Oh

Established Member
go to knotts there is a sears near by they dont mind if you park there (it is free to park and see the show) you will see a bunch of police you cant miss it.....there is a good amount of restaurants to eat at too

K thanks man! :banana:

Can't wait.

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
Ah crap. I posted pics from our forum and it's set to members only. You can go to www.westcoastgearheads.com , sign up and see them or I will fix them later.

Ok, I was able to host them from another spot. Guess who's red Cobra is in the last photo?

Last edited:

Vegas Mach1

Established Member
Ill be there with THREE torch red's :) if we get there before you your more then welcome to park by us! :beer:

Were also going to the dyno day at Techco..

Neat, Not sure which one I'll bring to break up all that Red! I'm leaving Vegas around 3AM so not sure when I'll get there. See ya Sat.

Users who are viewing this thread