Fabulous Fords Forever, April 19, 2009

dmark101

dmark101
Established Member
A couple of notes from the FFF meeting... if you're interested:
- Met Damon (dmark101) and saw his Cobra. Cool guy, Nice car! :banana:
- No changes were made to the registration form, which should be on the website over this weekend. Please forward the .pdf posted by Damon or the link on the FFF sight to EVERYONE.
- Cobras stay in Area 51. Julie and I were volunteered to make the signs. Anyone know someone that can make signs for free or a greatly reduced cost?

Did I miss anything major, Damon?
nope, looks like you have it covered. sorry it took so long for me to answer this glenn. ;)

julie, i don't think the shelby's have anything to be worried about.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
For liability reasons, the sign needs to be something that can't harm anyone. I was told that we would want banner type signs that can be hung from the fence. I'm going to ask if Knott's can hang a large banner high up on the framing of the water slide.

Steve, can your airbrush guy work with a banner? Could he do a couple of them? If so, we just need to commit to the design. I'll verify that puttting a small ad on the sign is not a problem and get back to you.

I think it would be cool to have one sign say "Snake Pit" or "Enter the Snake Pit" or something like that with a Cobra next to it.

Does anyone have a connection that can get us a good low price on a couple of quality blank banners? Don't know the sizes yet.

yeah im sure he could. especially if theyre pretty plain/simple. we could have just do the Cobra snake with whatever words we'd want in some kind of cool lettering.

101blur

Established Member
I hope I can make it.. and have my cobra put back together I loved it last year.. any idea on how many went down last year..?

cobrakidz

High mileage R
Established Member
When do they mail out confirmation letters? I am waiting for mine and 00R 155's. Thanks

Glenn_03Cobra

Wake the Snake
Established Member
The next council meeting is this weekend; I will find out when they plan to mail them and will report back here.

Last edited:

cobrakidz

High mileage R
Established Member
Hey, I got my confirmation yesterday, that was fast. I was told 3 weeks before the event, at least that's one less thing I have to worry about.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
How much is it, and do I have to pre-register, or can I just show up and give my moniez? I dont like to be commited this early.:shrug:

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
How much is it, and do I have to pre-register, or can I just show up and give my moniez? I dont like to be commited this early.:shrug:

The thing is you have to commit early, or not get a spot. The parking area is limited. The cost is $30 and we have a link posted in this thread you go to in order to print out a form. Mail in only, no online registrations. Sorry, no day of event registration.

We'd like to see you there! :beer:

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
i am on the fence this year

i want to go but my car is my driver and might not be "knott's ready". i can clean it up pretty nice but she still ain't lookin like she used to, ha

i have the packet at home

dmark101

dmark101
Established Member
i have my pink envelope all ready and waiting for the 19th. :D

btw guys, at the last meeting there were still nearly 700 spots open. registration was taking in nearly 40 per day, so that number is surely down by now. the deadline to get your form in is NEXT MONDAY!

don't wait if you want in. get that entry form in now. :)

Blu50Stang

Happiness is being blown
Established Member
I haven't gotten my registration back yet, but I'm in the middle of getting the Fox ready for Knott's this year. Maybe next year the Cobra will come out.

SVT GI

Established Member
Damn, where have I been. I just saw this thread. I want to put in both mine and my wifes 04 Cobras but the site said registration was closed. Is there any spots left for Cobras?

Users who are viewing this thread