Fairly new owner

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice Cobra, and it will be even better when you install the stock rear spoiler. Great color, too! :)

jays03cobra

Established Member
why are you on your third?

Lol good question. My first stang was a 2003 Mach. Owned it a few years, but my sights were still set on a cobra. I finally took a shot on a 04' black coupe. Owned it for about a year and had issues with the chrome peeling off the rims. I started to get worried. Like wtf did the previous owner do. Btw it only had 7300 miles on it. Nevertheless one day I was in the showroom talking to my buddy and he says, come next door, I have something to show you. There was a black vert with 3300 miles on it. Bought it right then and there and never looked back. Owned it for 5 years. Shit, I still would have owned it if it wasn't for the kid starting to drive. Broke my heart to sell it. Only had 15k on it when I sold it. Kid gave me 23k cash. Economy wasn't so good at the time.

Anyway, I decided to try an sti. Not a bad car except car shuts down on you when you push it too hard :bash: what a joke. Finally ran into some funds and decided to go back to a cobra. And I have to say, there's nothing like driving one of these down the road...:rockon::rockon:

For the record, I did not put this retarded spoiler on. I was dead set against it when I met the kid. Just had my third brake light shipped so ill be calling to set up the appointment tomorrow to have the new/old spoiler put back on.

1Bad04Mystic

Established Member
Nice car man congrats. I don't mind the current spoiler, but of course I am partial to the stock one

jays03cobra

Established Member
Had to do an update. Just had original spoiler put back. I must say the color looks amazing!!

20131002_172553_zps2d82baff.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread