Fake Lightnings

blown330

Established Member
it sucks! because i'll see a vette or a mustang and say , i can smoke him... in my truck. if it were'nt blown!!! then i curse... alot!

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
:lol: :lol: i do the same thing
there is a white lightning that has been running around here who looks like he needs a reality check
he was revvin me while was in my STOCK 89 LX
what a tool, and i am thinking my truck would stomp all over you, to bad its broke!

SVT Sleeper

Lightning clone
Established Member
thanks for the compliment's My truck was down for the last 3 weeks. The axle shaft seals went and caused the bearings to cut into the shafts. so i feel your pain guys. Why is it every time your not in your truck you always see someone that thinks he has a hot rod. but when your in your truck no one wants to play. :shrug:

blown330

Established Member
it would be real cool if we can all get together and shoot the shit, but i'm pretty sure it won't be this year because it seems everyones truck is broken!

:cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

unless we all tow our trucks to one spot! :D :D

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
blown330 said:
it would be real cool if we can all get together and shoot the shit, but i'm pretty sure it won't be this year because it seems everyones truck is broken!

:cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

unless we all tow our trucks to one spot! :D :D

We wouldn't have these problems if we didn't overdose on boost. :burnout:

blown330

Established Member
overboost? i don't know what you are talking about. :-D
when i bought my vortech i went w/ vortech recomended boost for a stock
f-150... 6lbs. that lasted a week. then i went w/ 15lbs...

hi, my name is chris and i'm a dumbass.

oh well i had fun for a year!

BoostGhost

Established Member
This is my 1st post so I'd like to say hi to everyone. I am on here quite a bit checking out the vids and stuff but have never gotten around to posting. Just wanted to say that I have a 98 F150 STX styleside that I've been working hard on for a few years now. I'm posting this because my truck has the Lightning front end and ground effects on it and although I have these parts from the Lightning on it... I would never ever put the badges from a Lightning on it. As a matter of fact, I laugh hysterically when I see trucks with the badges on them... I've seen expeditions with lightning badges. Horrible! It's not a Lightning so I don't try to fake everyone out with it. I have alot of respect for Lightnings and just wanted to build something up to my standards. It's a unique truck being that it is a styleside with the svt ground effects bolted up. It took a little fabrication to get them on correctly but in the end it has worked out awesome. I've still got a huge mod list to fulfill in the future with it including a turbo but it's getting there. By the way... can anyone hook me up and possibly resize these 2 pics to a sig photo size? Would be greatly appreciated! Thanks guys! :)
535378.jpg

535374.jpg

chuchomula

"Rehab'd Ricer"
Established Member
Those are the same wheels my L has unfortunately. So picture a silver Lightning with those and that's my "Real Lightning that looks fake" That will change soon as I can save some money for a set of wheels. Anyone know if BBS makes anything for the L. I want something similar to BBS wheels. Any suggestions on wheels for my 00' L?

BoostGhost

Established Member
Why does your Lightning have stock wheels from a normal F150? What happened to the wheels that came on your truck? Yeah, I've got my eyes on a set of 20's that look good. chuchomula, why do you care that people think your truck is fake? It's your truck and you know it's not so that's all that matters.

chuchomula

"Rehab'd Ricer"
Established Member
Don't get me wrong. I don't care what anyone thinks it's actually funny when someone tries to race me and they get smoked... I bought it like that, I got a very good deal from a friend at his dealer. In the meantime it has those wheels on it.

Users who are viewing this thread