Fast & Furious 6, def worth seeing imo

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
can someone explain to me how anyone over the age of 15 would enjoy these?
I have seen 1 and 5, and they are awful. Plots make no sense, action is ridiculously fake??????

Maybe you should stick to Brokeback Mountain, The Notebook and Bridges of Madison County then. Leave action movies to the real men who just want to see Shit blow the **** up.

RSbeast

Established Member
I waited until after the credits and nothing happened. Eventually it was black and some music played. I expected that was it.

There was a short clip 30 seconds into the credits

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
Ah it had one of those post-movie-pre-credit scenes?

Si señor but...
Wouldnt really call the ending scene spoilers since it really doesnt show anything major or new.

Here is the clip, if you dont want to watch it, dont click it.
Jason Statham - YouTube

Now I'm a little confused because this video you posted was what I saw before the credits. I thought you all were saying there was a scene AFTER the credits e.g. cast, crew, best boy grips, etc:shrug:

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
can someone explain to me how anyone over the age of 15 would enjoy these?
I have seen 1 and 5, and they are awful. Plots make no sense, action is ridiculously fake??????

Idk, maybe you can explain to me how you were able to make it to ALL 5 movies to come to that conclusion. Tbh, I don't think there are too many folks under 35 that wouldn't enjoy these movies. So I guess age becomes a factor

Mikeyb619

Cobra Commander
Established Member
I thought the only movie in the series that sucked bad was #2. Granted #3 was premature but they are doing a great job moving the series along. I will say the Rock has brought a new level to the movie.

Agree completely with the above post. I doubted the Rock at first in his acting career but honestly he's pretty good and I enjoy almost all of his movies.

StockD15b

HID guru
Established Member
Its the only "real" car movies out, how can ya not see it?

Like when Biker Boyz came out, movie suuuuuucked soo hard, but it was the only movie featuring 'stutin'.

SVTPete83

Established Member
Had to lol at the plane scene in the end. That runway must habe been 25 miles long! And how did those grappling hooks get put in every car including the bad vuys cars lol

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
Its the only "real" car movies out, how can ya not see it?

Like when Biker Boyz came out, movie suuuuuucked soo hard, but it was the only movie featuring 'stutin'.

I still have the VCR tape of that movie somewhere lol. I agree it was cheezy it was a very cool movie.

chip

Established Member
Maybe you should stick to Brokeback Mountain, The Notebook and Bridges of Madison County then. Leave action movies to the real men who just want to see Shit blow the **** up.

I haven't seen Brokeback mountain, but I bet its not as gay as TFF. Half the movie (from what ive seen) is shots of Vin frowning and flexing and acting like a thug. Not trying to start a flame war, but these are so over the top they just make me laugh. 5 was on TV last night at someone else's house and it was so bad its funny.

chip

Established Member
Idk, maybe you can explain to me how you were able to make it to ALL 5 movies to come to that conclusion. Tbh, I don't think there are too many folks under 35 that wouldn't enjoy these movies. So I guess age becomes a factor

I said 1 AND 5. Pay attention, this thread is important :rolleyes:
5 wasn't by choice.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
That scene posted was before the credits...I saw that...what comes AFTER the credits?

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
I thought it was a great fast and furious film. Leave your brain at home. I more action and more racing than the last one. I the rock got bigger.

That scene posted was before the credits...I saw that...what comes AFTER the credits?

I saw the after movie scene with Han and waited till the very end of the credits and nothing.

cobrakidz

High mileage R
Established Member
Saw it today with my son---honestly thought it was the best of the 6. If you go into it knowing there will be a lot of CG then all will be good. Cool 69 Mustang in it.

zpstang96

Established Member
Had to lol at the plane scene in the end. That runway must habe been 25 miles long! And how did those grappling hooks get put in every car including the bad vuys cars lol

Loved the movie, but thought the exact same thing. And they conveniently stopped the plane right before the runway ended :dw:

honestly thought it was the best of the 6.

+1

crazyj0n

Established Member
ff6 has to be the WORST plot out of all of them! Almost comical

But its still a great movie for the lols (being a fan for how many years now?)
Acting was great, lots of action, pretty funny, cool stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread