Fast & Furious 6, def worth seeing imo

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
Couldn't find the other thread so I decided to start this one but I just came from a late Thursday-night showing and must say I'm quite impressed. I know some of you are thinking they should've ended the series long ago but I think this one speaks well for itself. Definitely better than the other sequels (imo). The plot was pretty good and answered the Letty questions pretty well and the action/fight-scenes made it worth seeing too. It wasn't the senseless glam, "throw shiny sports cars and hot babes and we got a film" like some of the others. Also, I don't think you have to wait after the credits as the scene comes in after the movie. Overall it was an interesting, surprising, sad and exciting 2 hour movie.:rolling:

Just a forewarning but below I will go slightly into detail without spoiling...

I think my main complaint with the movie is some of the action scenes went overboard into ":bored: yeah right" territory. Also, some parts I think they cut too short because I was like "wtf just happened?":shrug:. Maybe I'm just slow but I also thought they left out a couple characters from some of the others but I could've sworn they had one guy look like 50-cent and another look like Brock. Also, Gina Carrado... hottt;-)

Last edited:

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
I've always liked the FF movies [ most of them anyway] Just leave the brain at home and enjoy the show.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
I thought the only movie in the series that sucked bad was #2. Granted #3 was premature but they are doing a great job moving the series along. I will say the Rock has brought a new level to the movie.

Grif62

Established Member
Just saw the movie last night, I enjoyed the movie. Lots of action and a decent plot. Definitely wait till the credits start rolling, I think you guys would be surprised.

Last edited:

deepblue13

Established Member
Bought tickets to take the kids today. They have been bugging me since they saw the first trailer. I have enjoyed all but a couple of the series so I'm sure this will be another good one.

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
Okay, now I'm getting aggravated because I left right after the credits started. Someone tell me what happened

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
What happened after the credits? I didn't stay til after them...I thought the movie was so cheesy...people seem to love it tho :dw:

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
wtf they've had end credit scenes since F&F1, why would you NOT stay to the end?

Because I thought they decided to change it up and move the scene to before the credits (there was a scene). That and I had to take a major pssss

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
you can look up the after credit scene on youtube.

I liked the twist very much, if not just pm me and I will tell you what happened. Don't want to spoil it for others reading the thread.

chip

Established Member
can someone explain to me how anyone over the age of 15 would enjoy these?
I have seen 1 and 5, and they are awful. Plots make no sense, action is ridiculously fake??????

X3FBrian

Established Member
I have seen 1 and 5, and they are awful. Plots make no sense, action is ridiculously fake??????

Like every other movie in the history of movies.

03DontMach

Established Member

I'm over 15 and have enjoyed them. I just look past all that and I don't take it seriously. I'm not the type of guy that goes, " That could never happen irl." Smh. Haha. That is how movies are and just deal with it. If you do t like it, then that is fine. Some people don't like movies like that.

Users who are viewing this thread