Fast & Furious 6, def worth seeing imo

Tunedprt91

Established Member
I really enjoyed it like all the others they have made. Yea there were some wth you cant do that moments but who cares. I will say if you think about the very first f&f and compare it to this one it seems like a whole different movie almost.

mustangc

This too shall pass
Established Member
IMHO, the F&F series is the worst group of car movies ever made. I like adventure, action, and blowing things up, and I'm a total car nut; but a complete disregard for physics ruins it for me. There are other things about it that I can't stand, like the idiots calling nitrous oxide "noss". It's not "noss"! N.O.S. is an acronym for Nitrous Oxide Systems, a brand no different than Nitrous Works or many others.

...Not to mention the poor special effects and endless rice burners.

Butterybunz

Established Member
F&F 6 was great, definitely worth seeing.

For those of you that are so butt hurt about it, lighten up. Ya it has some :rollseyes moments, but what movie doesnt? It's supposed to be outrageous and unrealistic... Don't hate on the only successful series of automotive focused movies.

Tunedprt91

Established Member
IMHO, the F&F series is the worst group of car movies ever made. I like adventure, action, and blowing things up, and I'm a total car nut; but a complete disregard for physics ruins it for me. There are other things about it that I can't stand, like the idiots calling nitrous oxide "noss". It's not "noss"! N.O.S. is an acronym for Nitrous Oxide Systems, a brand no different than Nitrous Works or many others.

...Not to mention the poor special effects and endless rice burners.

From your post it doesnt even sound like you made it past the first two movies. I havent heard them say nos in the newer ones and its been endless muscle since fast and furious(fourth movie). Which ones have you watched?

FourSixPony

SLO GT
Established Member
There was a scene right away before the credits and NOTHING after the credits.. dont sit and stay for nothing, these guys lie.

Last edited:

98$vt

i love white girls
Established Member
There was a few cool cars in this one. They wrecked a mustang tho

mustangc

This too shall pass
Established Member
From your post it doesnt even sound like you made it past the first two movies. I havent heard them say nos in the newer ones and its been endless muscle since fast and furious(fourth movie). Which ones have you watched?

Yeah, I only saw the first one, and even then I went in expecting it to appeal more to the 16yo Honda Civic driver who knows nothing about cars instead of the guy who actually knows something about how engines actually work. My suspicions confirmed, I didn't bother to see any more. Again, JMO. I mean no disrespect to anyone who loves the series. I just don't consider it a good car movie.

Perhaps the series has gotten better.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
f&f 6 was great, definitely worth seeing.

For those of you that are so butt hurt about it, lighten up. Ya it has some :rollseyes moments, but what movie doesnt? It's supposed to be outrageous and unrealistic... Don't hate on the only successful series of automotive focused movies.

x2

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
Yeah, I only saw the first one, and even then I went in expecting it to appeal more to the 16yo Honda Civic driver who knows nothing about cars instead of the guy who actually knows something about how engines actually work. My suspicions confirmed, I didn't bother to see any more. Again, JMO. I mean no disrespect to anyone who loves the series. I just don't consider it a good car movie.

Perhaps the series has gotten better.

Skip 2 then watch the rest. I disliked the first two and liked the others. Once 5 came around I liked 1 more because it was the original.

xenodragon

Established Member
Only part worth it was the last clip after the credits....I hope FF7 brings back actual racing....this doesnt feel like a F&F movie anymore...I am starting to like F&F 2 more than these new ones, at least F&F2 has racing! Might as well call this movie the Expendables 3

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
wtf they've had end credit scenes since F&F1, why would you NOT stay to the end?

Well some people didnt know, is that hard to believe? I didnt know about scenes AFTER the credits until Iron Man 1, when someone just so happened to mention it. I always thought it was the movie then just credits, and who wants to watch credits....

Learn something new everyday, dont be such a downer on others who didnt know.

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
or 8th 9th and 10th. lol. I'd still go see them.

Well, I did hear somewhere that they were stopping at 7 but Idk how true that is. I think they actually COULD do that though, they would just have to retire Vin Diesel and Paul Walker's characters. Just introduce the redneck (gaijin) dude from Tokyo Drift to the rest of the crew Luda, Tyrese. I think they could make it work

Btw, anyone catch some of the trailers before the movie?

mike1284

mcdougal
Established Member
Might go see today. Big fan of the series. 4 and 5 were good. First is such a cult classic. 2 and 3 were crap, only good thing that can out them was Han, and I have a soft spot for the R34 GT-R from 2. Minus all the rice.

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
Same here! That's a looooooooooonnnnnng runway!

saw it last night. i thought it was entertaining. hate how they keep destroying mustangs in it... my only gripe. as for the runway....

pod7kph.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread