Favorite drunk meal/snack

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Post them up.

Also, contribute the weirdest thing you've eaten after drinking.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Favorite drunk snack would have to be pretzels/chips/Doritos. I'll eat a whole bag,.........and then some! LOL
**although, I haven't touched a lick of alcohol in a long time. Back in July was the last time, hanging with my friends watching fireworks at Gillette Stadium.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Breakfast.
Lol that's my go-to as well.
Favorite drunk snack would have to be pretzels/chips/Doritos. I'll eat a whole bag,.........and then some! LOL
**although, I haven't touched a lick of alcohol in a long time. Back in July was the last time, hanging with my friends watching fireworks at Gillette Stadium.
That's a good choice as well.

WutApex

Wut Apex!?!
Established Member
In Europe, best drunk foods were donor kebabs and shwarma. I've had them stateside and they just don't compare.
I'm too old to drink like a knucklehead, but an authentic carne asada burrito is pretty good after a couple beers.

Blackoyote

Established Member
Our group of friends always orders some late night pizza, and damn does it always do the trick. I also love some good chips and cheese dip or salsa. If you don't know what Gordo's is...you're welcome.

Weirdest - in high school, one time, I made beereal. It was disgusting, but I was hungry and ate the whole bowl (Fruit Loops with Bud Light instead of milk).

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
Mexican fast food (Bell and Del Taco generally). As for the weirdest thing, I used to get drunk in college and would cook enough spaghetti at 0300 to feed Zimbabwe.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
double-cheeseburger_thumb-m.jpg
When I used to drink, I would destroy a Denny's double cheese burger, seasoned fries with a bowl of ranch and raspberry iced tea.

i would post a pic of it but im sure id get banned

Haha... you dirty dog, you!

Users who are viewing this thread